Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I Am Damaged At Best, Like You've Already Figured Out

**I was on a blank for Ashley P.O.V., so now I will write in whatever P.O.V. I am feeling. Everyone kk with that?**
**Andy's P.O.V.**
Jake, CC, and I arrived at school. Jake walking CC to his locker as I walked by myself, not that I minded. I slowly opened up my locker and found out I had never taken anything home the other day. I took out my fertile science books and slowly started walking to class. I kept my head down when suddenly a large shadow blocked me.
"Look up sweet heart." I slowly looked up and saw a dom in front of me, I stumbled back with fear. "Haven't seen you around before, I'm guessing you don't have a mate." He reached out and brushed a piece of hair out of my face.
"I do not, and I do not intend to. Thank you." I tried to make a get-away when he held me back.
"Come on, please."
"No." I replied coldly, running off to my class.
Frank's eyes widened seeing me, I stopped dead in my tracks. After a minute or two he looked back to his desk, "Please take a seat Andrew." I nodded and sat down in the farthest seat from Frank. The lesson started soon, and it was serious.
"Class, today's topic is serious. It's about...." He looked down for a minute, "What to do if anybody ever forced sex or touches you."
My heart started beating faster, Frank continued. "I can see how it would be hard for a fertile to tell anyone that. Even if it is their mate. But humans are getting more and more forceful, and your dom can't be with you every second of the day. And there are sick doms out there too, I'm not telling you to not trust anyone. But in this day and age it pays to be extra careful."
"I'M SO SORRY DADDY!" I heard in my head, "I PROMISE NOT TO TELL MOMMY! JUST...STOP!" I felt myself shaking, no. Don't think about it Andy.
"Please, report to me or any of the staff if any of this has happened to you. Now let's continue..." I zoned out, my thoughts were scaring me. The bell rang and made me leave my daze, all over my loose leaf I had written phrases like, "I am nothing. No one will ever love me. I'm not worthy." I was scaring myself, no. I'm not going to become like that again, he'll never take over my head again. I rose from my seat and shakily walked to Frank's desk. "Yes, Andrew?" Frank asked me, I was nervous.
"C-c-can we talk privately?"
Frank seemed concerned, and nodded. "Pull up that chair Andy."
"First of all, I-I'm really sorry about what I did. I stayed with Ashley... And this morning I found out after he met one of my abusive ex's who happened to be a dom that he was considering his choice on mating with me. I ran off, but mainly.... Mainly I want to talk about something else."
Frank put his hand over mine, "Take your time Andy."
"My-my-my dad used to.... He used to like to to-to-touch me, and would force himself on me. While my momma wasn't around.... When you started talking about it today, it just made all my nightmares and flashbacks make sense. I don't know what to do, it's not like he's around anymore for us to charge him with anything. I guess not that it's off my chest we can just forget I ever told you-"
Frank's hand gripped mine, "Andy, I'm going to report this. I want to get you some consulting too, you can't keep this bottled up inside. Even if your father is dead, or at least Gerard and I think so we still have to get you some help. I takes a lot of courage to admit this to anyone Andy, and I'm happy that you did. I'm gonna try my best to get you some help, okay? What do you have next period, I'll write you a late pass?"
"Vampire history."
Frank quickly wrote me a pass, "You'll be called down probably sometime soon, okay Andy? I'm doing this to help you."
I faintly smiled, "Okay Mr. Iero, I'll see you soon." I left the fertile science room, somewhat regretting the fact that I had just told my fertile science teacher all that. But somewhere in my head it seemed right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit to Lifehouse and one of my absolute favorite songs by them, "Broken".
I AM SO SORRY ABOUT MY LACK OF UPDATING!!! First off homework takes SO damn long! I also tried SO hard to make it Andy then Ashley chapter wise but I was just so damn writers blocked on Ashley's P.O.V. of past actions! So I made another Andy chapter... Probably will just do the random P.O.V. thing if you don't mind... And stop recapping on what already happened unless it would be helpful. Comment if you would mind this and or want what I was doing before with the chapters.
ANYWAY!! Comment, subscribe, recommend, love... I LOVE IT ALL! Thanks for reading! I'll try to update more often!! Until next time have an awesome day!