Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

And We Can Learn To Love Again

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
I felt horrible, I tried to find Andy but in the end I just was late for school. I walked in late to fertile protection, giving Mr. Way my late pass. "Take a seat Ashley." He told me, I sighed and took my seat next to Jake, Mr. Way continued to speak.
"As you all know your mating ceremonies will be soon. If your mated already you automatically know who you'll be mated with. Like Jake, and Synyster."
Jake smiled thinking about CC, and Synyster laughed.
"Anyway, don't worry. No one has ever been mated wrong, Frankie and I got mated together. And he's still the love of my life."
I loudly sighed again, "Now back to torture review, this will be on the exam next week."
The bell soon rang, and I was the last to leave the room. I trudged down the hall not really knowing where I was wandering, until a hit someone face first. I looked up ready to apologize or kill a human, I saw Andy. He looked ready to cry, I was concerned.
"Andy, baby? I was so worried, I'm so happy you're okay! Why are you sad honey?"
Andy sniffled, he looked up at me. "I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING ASHLEY!" He buried his form in my arms, I tried my best to comfort him.
"Shh, shh. It's okay, just relax. How could I ever stay mad at a cute fertile like you? You're more than cute actually, you're beautiful honey." I looked deeply in his blue eyes, seeing a red blush come onto his cheeks.
"Really?" Andy asked, he sounded so surprised.
I smiled, "Yeah, so true baby. You're the definition of beauty."
As Andy stared into my eyes I felt my smile get bigger, suddenly I saw his cute lips form a tiny smile. My heart skipped a beat, Andy's smile got bigger and more noticeable. "Is this how it feels when you know you found your mate?" He suddenly asked me, I eagerly nodded.
"Yeah, it is. I want to ask you a big question, Andy will you mate with me?"
He was silent and eagerly nodded, "Yes! Yes I will Ashley!" He shoved his lithe body in my arms again, tears of happiness starting to go through my shirt. "I love you Andy."
"I love you too Ashley." I heard him mumble.

Being the good dom I was I waited for Andy and walked him to lunch. Holding his books, and walking hand in hand with him in on the trip there. We dropped our stuff at our lunch table and went on the lunch line, Andy going to the dead back.
"Baby, we're going to the front." I said taking his hand gently and going to the end of the vampire line. "Tell me what you want baby, I'll put it on your tray."
Andy thought cutely for a minute, "Can I have a salad please? And a coke?" I nodded and got him what he wanted, and got my own food. We returned to the table to see CC and Sammi sitting there chatting. CC suddenly turned, "ANDY!" He ran and hugged him, Andy smiled and hugged back.
"I take it you guys know each other?" I said laughing, Andy nodded.
"Jake and CC drove me to school this morning, after... You know what happened."
"Yeah, we'll just have to work our way through it. I promise I'll never leave you for it though."
Andy smiled, CC rushing back to his seat as Jake returned. Soon CC was in Jack's lap, and Sammi in Jinxx's lap.
"Who's this Ashley?" Jinxx asked, Andy looked away.
"My mate, Andy. It's okay baby, they won't hurt you."
Andy looked at them shyly, "...Hi."
"Crazy, CC and I just helped him out this morning." Jake said, CC nodded. "Yeah, CC couldn't stand seeing Andy all alone. My cute, caring mate." CC giggled as Jake kissed his neck, I smiled. They were a pretty cute couple.
"Did you guys officially mate yet?" Sammi pipped in, Andy looked confused.
"How do you officially mate?" He asked me, I was shocked he was that ignorant to vampire culture.
I blushed a little, "Well... uh.... When you mate you have sex with your fertile, and you both bite each other and inject your... Kind of like mating scent hormones into them. Telling all vampires that you're taken. Have you mated before?"
Andy thought for a minute, "Does the fertile have to inject their fangs for it to be a real mating?"
"Both dom and fertile must inject their scent hormones."
"Oh... I guess I've never mated them. I never injected my fangs in anyone at least."
The guys looked curious at Andy's comment, I would tell them later about it. "Okay baby, I'll be honored to be your first."
Andy beamed, "That sounds great." We went back to eating and soon the day was over, I met Andy at his locker and took his books. We drove home and my momma greeted us.
"Oh, Andy! I'm so happy you and Ashley reunited!" He bear hugged Andy, I laughed.
"Momma, you're crushing him." I laughed, he let go.
"Sorry Ashley! And mostly you Andy." We all laughed, and Andy and I soon went to my room.
"I'm sleepy Ashley." Andy said while in mid yawn, I smiled.
"Go to sleep baby, I'll protect you." Andy smiled and wiggled under my blankets and covers. I laid next to him and tried to smoothly spoon him.
I heard him giggle, "Baby, I know you're spooning me."
I kissed the back of his head, "You know you like it too."
Andy turned to face me, "Can I nap without you getting a boner?"
I got closer to him, "I don't know, you're too sexy not too."
Andy yawned, "Sleep Ash, not now."
"Okay, love you."
Andy cuddled into me, "I love you too Ashley."
♠ ♠ ♠
AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! I hope you liked this chapter, I strayed away from another cliff hanger.... Chapter title credit to Pink and Nate Ruess and the song, "Just Give Me A Reason". Comment, subscribe, recommend, love... I JUST HOPE YOU DO HAPPY THINGS! I hope you liked the chapter, and the other day I posted a one shot frerard story for this awesome contest. It's sad, so be prepared if you plan to read it. Anyway, have an awesome day!