Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

'Cause We Belong Together Now

Ashley's P.O.V.
I woke up to my momma struggling to shake me, "ASHLEY! Wake up!" He screamed, trying to wake the me.
I laughed as a response, "Morning momma."
He gave me a pout, "Don't 'morning momma' me! You're WAY to heavy for me to even attempt to wake, I'm only one fertile you know."
"Sorry momma." I said, he laughed.
"It's okay Ashley! Just get up already!" He cheered, runnning off into the kitchen. I smiled, I left my room and ran into the bathroom. I quickly showered and straightened my hair. I did my make up and put on a black tank top and tight black jeans, and practiced my Purdy smile in the mirror for a while.
I ran downstairs into the kitchen, seeing my momma and dad making out. "EW! MY VIRGIN EYES!" I screamed, the two separated and laughed.
"It's called having a mate, Ashley." My dad said smirking, I frowned,
"And it's called having sex, in the kitchen!" I screamed, my momma giggled.
"That's how we made you Ashley!"
"TMI!" I screamed, my momma got lifted from the counter to the floor by my dad.
"I would have breakfast, but SOMEONE made it burn." He said eyeing my dad, he laughed.
"Whatever, I"ll just grab a granola bar and a bottle of blood." I said, walking to the cabinet.
"TAKE TWO!" My momma screamed, I nodded.
"Yes, momma dearest." I said taking another, I started walking out of the kitchen. "See you momma and dad!"
"See you Ashley!" My momma screamed, I saw my dad nod and wave. I grabbed my car keys and a leather jacket and drove to school.
I walked in, having my crew greet me. Jinxx, Jake and I gave each other handshakes being the doms we are, I gave CC a hug seeing as though he was the affectionate one of the group. In other words a fertile, he and Jake were mates. Jinxx had his own mate Sammi, and I was alone still. I sometimes felt unincluded but I couldn't ask for better friends. "See you guys, I have to get to my locker." I called, they all waved and went their separate ways. I started walking and found my locker, I put my stuff in and started walking to first period. I felt someone bump into me, I look down ready to attack any human who had the balls to bump into me. Instead I saw the most beautiful fertile ever, he had long, black hair, ice blue eyes and the most beautiful pale skin ever. Is this what it feels like when you find your mate? I wondered, his voice made me leave my thoughts.
"I'm so sorry." He said with fear, he didn't even look up at me.
I was about to cup his chin when he flinched at the contact. "It's okay honey, I would never hurt a fertile." I said honestly, he looked up. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds, did he have the same feeling I did? After a minute or two I became concerned "Honey, you okay?" I said laughing a bit, he left his daze and gulped.
"I'm sorry, I'll leave I guess." He made an attempt to run off, I grabbed him by the shoulder.
"Don't leave honey, are you new? I haven't seen you around before." I asked, flashing him the infamous Purdy smile.
"I just moved here, my name's Andy." He replied nervously, I smiled.
"My name is Ashley, nice to meet you."
"Same, I have to go." He suddenly ran off, I hope I didn't screw up the first encounter with my mate. I sighed and walked to my dom torture class. The whole class I couldn't pay attention at all, Andy was the only thought in my mind. Even if I had only known him for five minutes, it was the best five minutes of my life. When the bell rang I walked to my next class. In the hall I hoped would I ever see Andy again?
♠ ♠ ♠
How is Ashley's starter? I changed the first chapter to Andy P.O.V. F.Y.I. It's still the same thing, only in Andy view. Chapter title credit to Kelly Clarkson yet again, from her song "My Life Would Suck Without You." COMMENTS STILL MOTIVATE ME!