Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

The Dreams In Which I'm Dying Are the Best I've Ever Had

**Andy P.O.V.**
Darkness, I was alone. I tried to get up but found out I was chained, after a few minutes of struggling I finally gave up. A light suddenly blinded me, I then saw it was from an opened door. A figure stood there, his arms folded. I squinted while trying to figure out who it was, I gasped loudly as I finally knew the answer.
"So this is the Biersack's little fertile Andy, he looks pretty helpless right now. Huh?" Another figure joined him, laughing with no remorse.
"He's pretty cute, wonder how the whole 'sold into slavery' thing is getting to him?" What? I was getting so confused right then and there.
"I'm not too sure... Let's ask him ourselves." A light was suddenly turned on in the room, my eyes in pain. "Oh, look. We already hurt him, sorry bitch."
I finally got a good luck at the guy, he had blonde hair and was very tall and muscular. He wasn't human, he was a dom. His friend had fire red hair and striking dark blue eyes, he was a dom too,
"Please, help me! I'm a fertile!" I screamed, tears starting to fall down my face.
The blonde took my chin in his hands, snapping me towards him. "Oh, looks like you don't know. You're daddy got tired of you, so he sold you. To us, in a fertile slave ring. I guess you could say we're the only doms here. But trust me, you won't get the story book ending you're hoping for with us."
I felt like I couldn't breathe for a second, I sniffled. "He sold me?" I asked weak, the red haired dom nodded.
"Guess you were getting too lose for him, but we don't care. You're not all that broken yet anyway, and we like a challenge." A grin was easily evident on his face, the blonde dom laughed.
"Let's take him home Christopher, might as well give him a trial."
The red haired one named Christopher nodded, "Sounds good, I'll go get the truck."
The blonde haired one grabbed me by my neck chain, pulling me close to him. He quickly took off the chains that kept me connected to the floor. "My name is Leo, but you can just call me Master. Andrew Biersack."

My eyes snapped open, a scream coming from me. Soon more joined it, while tears fell down my eyes. I felt hands on me, I had my claws come out. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!"
"Andy! Andy! It's Ashley!" I heard, I finally stopped screaming. My breathing was thick and uneven, my vision finally adjusted to Ashley.
I saw he was bleeding, and I knew it was from my claws. I sniffled as more tears fell, "I'm so sorry Ashley..." He quickly took me into his arms, slowly rubbing my back in comfort.
"Hey, hey. It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. Are you calm now?" I looked up from his embrace, seeing his scratches healed already. I felt his hands wipe my tears, I then noticed Ashley's parents in the doorway. His dad and Joey looking very concerned. For one Joey was only in a robe, he started walking towards us. Ashley quickly put his boxers on under the sheets, and put mine on for me.
Joey sat on the bed near me, his dad sitting on a chair at Ashley's desk. "What happened Andy?"
I sighed, "I just had a really bad nightmare... And I finally remember how I met Leo. And why my parents went missing."
"Why?" We all looked in shock as Ashley's dad finally spoke, I looked away from them. I could tell I was quivering, Joey rubbed my shoulder.
"Take your time Andy."
Ashley kissed my cheek and lightly held my hand, "We won't reject you baby, I swear. I'll always love you no matter what."
I sucked in a deep breath, "My dad used to... He used to force himself on me. It all started on my eighth birthday, my momma had left the house to pick up the cake. I never had any friends so I always celebrated with them, and... He pushed my hair behind my ear and whispered to me, 'I have a big boy job for you Andy.' And I was all excited... Then next thing I know I was tied up in our basement, because he didn't want me to tell anyone. My momma... She just let it all happen, I don't know how long I was in the basement for... But my momma came down after a while and gave me some water.
I asked her why she wouldn't untie me and she just said, 'Fertiles are meant to be for sex, not to have feelings.' And then left me, this went on for six years... On my fourteenth birthday he drugged me and took me to this... Auction, you could say. It was a fertile slave ring auction, and he sold me... To Leo and Christopher, I guess.... I guess I just repressed that memory so much so that I wouldn't be hurt anymore. I don't... I don't wanna be used anymore!" Tears started falling down my face again, I felt someone's arms around me.
"You're safe now Andy, Ashley and I will make sure of it." I looked up, Ashley's dad was hugging me. "I swear on my name that I will keep you safe." He let me go, Joey gently wiped my tears.
"We all promise to keep you safe Andy; Ashley, myself, Danny (Ashley's dad), Gerard, Frank and many others included. We will never let them hurt you again, and we'll make sure no other innocent fertile is left to a life of slavery like you were."
Ashley took me into his arms, "How did you escape?" He said low, I buried myself deeper into his chest.
"They didn't want me anymore, because I had attempted suicide for the fourth time. They revived me and decided I was too much to deal with. So they took me to a club and left me there... And you can guess how things became from there."
"Does anyone else know?" Danny asked me, I frowned.
"Frank only knows that my dad molested me, no one else is aware. He recommended I get some sort of counseling."
Joey slowly nodded, "Whatever you need we'll give you, you and Ashley are mated after all."
I faintly smiled, "Thank you guys so much, you're the best family anyone could have."
They all nodded, "I love you so much Ashley." I muttered into his chest, he smiled.
"I love you too Andy."

Ashley and I decided to take a shower, and Joey and Danny agreed. In the end we ended up taking a bath, mainly because I wanted close contact with Ashley. I sat in between his legs, my head on his chest. "You're so beautiful baby." He said starting to lift my chin up so he could kiss me, I suddenly jerked away form him. "Are you okay Andy?!" He asked, seeing my cower on the other side of the tub.
I heavily breathed, "Sorry, just a flashback. Please, don't do that."
Ashley nodded, "Sorry baby, I didn't know. Let me wash your hair for you." I went back to Ashley, my back facing him as he cleaned my hair.
"I want to cut my hair Ashley."
He stopped, "Why? It's so pretty."
"I don't want to look in the mirror and see a sex slave anymore. And I want meeting and mating with you to symbolize a chapter in my life."
He sighed, "It's whatever you want Andy, I'll love you with long hair, short hair, no hair. If you really want to be do it, then do it. I won't stop you. The short hair will show off your pretty face more though, so I better protect you from other doms better." I felt his fangs on my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin.
"I thought we were washing my hair!" I yelled, giggling by the end of my outburst.
I could feel Ashley smirk, "Oh, we'll definitely be doing some washing." He responded, sinking his teeth in my neck. I moaned loudly, feeling his hands grasp mine. He pulled out slightly from my neck, "Touch yourself baby, I want to see you really enjoy this." He guided my hands and basically helped me out, in the end I was a mess.
He had pulled out of the bite awhile ago, and was getting me off. "Oh... ASHLEY!" I screamed, finally cumming. He smiled, turning me around. I quickly felt his lips on mine, and I immediately let him in my mouth.
After a few seconds we separated, my breathing heavy with lust in it. "What about you?" I asked breathless, he put my hair behind my ear. I started to slink back, "Sorry babe." He quickly said kissing my cheek. "I figured you'd really need this to relax, I'll be okay. Alright?" I nodded, "Good, now let's get your dried off. The water is starting to get cold, I'll take you to the salon today. You can get your nails done too."
He stood, putting his hand out for me. I took it and stood on the bath mat as he unplugged the tub, he quickly put a towel around his waist and dried me off. "I've never been to a salon before." I muttered, he smiled.
"Well, my momma loves it there. I swear it's his second home. So you'll definitely grow to liking them. Now come on, I wanna see you in those sexy skinny jeans we got the other day." I giggled, taking Ashley's hand.
"I love you Ashley."
"Love you too, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while.... Sorry about that! I made sure to make this one long for a reason! Chapter title credit to Gary Jules and his song, "Mad World". I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I figured it seems about right now to go more into Andy's back story! Have an awesome day! Comment, subscribe, recommend, love... I APPRECIATE ALL! Have an AWESOME day!