Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I Know I'm Not Sleeping

**Ashley P.O.V.**
I slowly woke up, my cloudy mind suddenly becoming clear as I realized what day it was. It's the day of the mating ceremony! My head snapped to my clock, a sigh escaping me as I realized it was three in the morning. I looked at Andy, he was dead asleep. I kissed his forehead, I couldn't wait. I really wanted the ceremony to come faster. I finally fell asleep, Andy in my arms again.
My alarm was the the thing that woke me up this time, 5:20. My usual time, I went to wake Andy when I noticed he was gone! I eyed a note on my night table, I smirked. He probably wants to surprise me later, why do I freak out so easily? I picked it up, starting to read it.
Dear Ashley,
Joey woke me up early and brought me to CC's house so that CC, Sammi, and I could get ready. I'm so excited to be mated to you! See you soon!
Love,
Andy

I smiled to myself, Andy was just as excited as me to be mated. I ran to the bathroom, taking the best shower I could. I don't want to smell during the mating ceremony! As soon as I opened the bathroom door my dad bombarded me, "Whoa! Almost fucken killed you!" I screamed, he had surprised me.
He just smirked, "I wasn't too worried, anyway your momma wanted me to give you this." He handed me a bagged suit, "He got it custom made for you the other day, he really wants you to wear this. And you know better than to disappoint a fertile, especially your momma."
I nodded, "Of course I'll wear it, I would never make momma sad."
He smiled, "I know you'll be a great dom, I'm so happy you ended up this way. You make me so proud Ashley." He suddenly laughed, "Now go get ready, you have a fertile waiting."
I quickly changed into the suit, then drying my hair and flat ironing it. I did my make up the best I could, in my mind I was wondering how Andy looked. He probably had a pretty little dress on, one that showed off his cute, pale, legs which led to his... I snapped out of my day dream, bad time to have a boner.
I left and drove to the hall our school was hosting the mating ceremony at, it was exclusively for vampires. When I arrived another dom showed me where to go, I met up with Jake and Jinxx while I was waiting.
"Hey Ashley!" Jake greeted me, Jinxx said the same. "You excited to see Andy?"
I nodded eagerly, "Why wouldn't I be?"
Jinxx laughed, "Good answer, now let's be quiet, They're starting the ceremony."
We all stood in silence as the head vampire in our town took out the mating stone. He said a few things under his breath and began the ceremony. It felt like an eternity until he called at least one of our names, I just wanted to see Andy!
Suddenly CC ran onto the stage, his dress ripped, hair in disarray, and makeup smearing down his face. "WAIT!" He screamed, tears evident in his voice. Jake ran onto the stage, the head vampire turned to check CC out.
"What happened CC? Who did this to you!?" Jake growled, CC stopped his tears for a second.
"These two doms! They ran into our hall, and they took Andy! I tried to at least get them off of him, but they hit me! I wanna go home Jake!" Jake grabbed CC and held him as his cried, rage radiating off of him.
I ran to them, "CC, what did these two guys look like? I think I might know who they are."
CC looked up from Jake's shoulder, looking to Jake for permission to answer my question. When fertiles were vulnerable they relied on their doms.
"This-this one guy was big! And had blonde hair, the one who... Hit me, had this really REALLY red hair..."
I growled, "That fucker!" I screamed, sooner than I knew it Jake and Jinxx and my dad were behind me.
"We'll help you find Andy, Ashley." My dad said, putting his hand on my shoulder. Jake and Jinxx kissed their mates and my dad kissed my momma.
"I'm going to kill Leo, and Christopher too! THEY'LL FUCKEN PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ANDY!"

**Andy P.O.V.**
Everything hurts... I want Ashley. All I remember is that I was waiting for the head vampire to call Ashley and my name. Then I felt a cold hand on my mouth with a rag, and I passed out. I could feel him pull me away and throw me into a van.
There's a gag in my mouth, and this room is so dark. I want Ashley, where's Ashley?
The door creaked open, I see light.
Where's Ashley?
♠ ♠ ♠
I personally really like this chapter, do you? Anyway... Chapter title credit to Evanescence and the song, "Hello". Subscribe, recommend, comment, love, the usual stuff. Have an awesome day!