Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

The Only Animal I Couldn't Fight

**Andy's P.O.V.**
The door opened fully, I finally saw the figure in the door. It was Leo! I backed away as far as I could, I then realized chains were holding me too. Leo smirked, a laugh leaving him. "Hey, it's been a while. Hasn't it Andy? Are you ready to play? Just like old times." A knife was shining in his hand, I started to cry. Leo's smirk just grew bigger, "Oh, you're already crying. How shocking. I haven't even touched you yet."
I just wanted Ashley why did he always have to come back into my life? "Why... Why do you always do this to me?" I croaked, Leo smirked.
"Because, this is your fate. My dad raised me like this, and while some fertiles are worth it you just aren't. You're garbage, just accept it." Andy nodded, his tormentor's words replacing all the good thoughts Ashley gave him. "Do you understand?" Andy nodded, "Good, now let the fun begin."

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
My dad, Jake, Jinxx, and I ran out of the mating ceremony. We quickly changed and my dad contacted some other vampires to help us find Andy. I was so worried about my mate, he's already been through so much.
We're going to find Andy, and I'm going to kill Leo.
~~Three days later...~~
My dad and I finally got a lead, it's been three days. We're checking out this abandoned building to see if Andy is there. A lot of fertiles have been kidnapped lately, me and my dad are making sure that every fertile gets back home.
My dad and I slowly walked into the building, just in case anyone was in there. What we found was an empty building, I screamed. "THIS IS FUCKEN RIDICULOUS!"
My dad tried to calm me down, "We're trying our best Ashley, that's all we can do."
"No! It's not! Andy has been gone for three days now! He could be dead! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"
He slowly rubbed my back, "Ashley, I know you're desperate to find Andy. But freaking out isn't going to make him suddenly appear. He was kidnapped for a reason, I think. I think those guys who tried to break your relationship kidnapped him. It's just a hunch though. And they might be planning on selling him to someone else, so we need to find him soon."
I nodded, looking around the building for any clues. I suddenly saw a sparkle in the corner of the room, I dashed towards it. "What did you find!?" My dad asked, rushing to me.
A small, broken charm bracelet was in my hands, this obviously was a fertiles. "Some fertile was in here, I found a charm bracelet."
My dad took the bracelet from my hands, his hand was shaking. "Dad, what's wrong?"
"I know whose bracelet this is Ashley."
"Whose dad!?"
"You're older fertile brother's."
I was stunned, "I... Have a brother?"
My dad harshly breathed, "His name was Robbie... He was kidnapped when he was eight. You were only two then. We gave him this bracelet, we thought he was dead. Oh fuck.... What are we gonna tell your momma?"
I put my arm on my dad's shoulder, "We're gonna find him dad, I swear. Him and Andy."
My dad softly sniffled, "I'm gonna fucken find him this time, I swear."

**Andy P.O.V.**
Leo slammed the door shut, I was shaking. He had just finished torturing me, and I couldn't move my body off the floor. I suddenly heard his footsteps again, tears coming out of my eyes. The door opened, "I'M NOT HERE FOR YOU ANDY!"
Leo walked into the room, throwing something next to me, "See you later, sluts!" He called, locking the door again.
"Sluts?" I said out loud confused, the sound of breathing made me scared. "Ah!" I screamed, had he put a wild animal in the room to kill me?
"Don't worry.... I'm just a slut."
"You're... A slave too?" I asked, his deep breaths were an answer.
"Sorry... I am. I forgot you couldn't see me nod."
"It's okay... This fucken sucks. I was about to be mated, and this happened." I responded, at least I had someone to talk to.
"Do you know what year it is?"
"Yeah, 2013. Almost 2014."
"I've been in this since 2005 I guess.... I think I'm sixteen. This ain't anything new... Just another master to be loyal too."
"I was in this for a while, until this guy gave me up. Then he kidnapped me again... Why?"
"I just wanna see my momma, daddy, and baby brother again. He was only two when I got kidnapped, and at the auction they broke the charm bracelet my momma gave me."
"Might as well make the best of our time... I'm Andy Biersack. What about you?"
"Robbie. I don't remember my last name."
"That's okay, I just barely remember mine."

**Ashley P.O.V.**
"Now listen Ashley, you can't tell your mom about Robbie. He's very emotionally about him, I don't blame him. But... I just don't wanna disappoint him by not finding him again."
I nodded, "I understand." I suddenly felt my phone vibrate, I swiftly opened it.
1 new text message, it read. I opened my messages to find it from an unknown number.
Dear Ashley,
If you want to find your fertile Andy come to 1637 Hackmount Point. We'll then see who the best dom is, if you win you take whatever you want. But if I win, you'll never get Andy back. See you soon.
-Leo
My dad who had been reading the message over my shoulder growled, "Let's go." He gritted his teeth, I nodded. Leo had a lot of balls, but I wasn't gonna let him win. He had my Andy, and he wasn't going to suffer because of that asshole anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATING! I really tried to make this chapter long, and sorry about the constant change in P.O.V. Chapter title credit to Ellie Goulding and her song, "Only You." Subscribe, recommend, comment, read... I REALLY DO APPRECIATE EVERYTHING! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Have an awesome life!