Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

My Heart's Held High With This Battle Cry

**Andy P.O.V.**
I guess I fell asleep, because when I opened my eyes Leo was dragging me by one of my chains. I realized were in the main part of the house, all the nice furniture was here. I felt him lift me up, "I see you up now, Andy." Leo remarked, dropping me in one of the expensive wood chairs. "I see you learned quick, considering you ain't fighting me anymore." I nodded, not meeting his eyes. "Good, you even remembered not to look me in the eyes. I'm impressed, to be honest. Oh, here comes your new friend."
I saw Robbie being dragged by Christopher, he was silent too. After they had put Robbie in the chair next to me they smirked. "We told your mate to meet us here, Andy. But... We aren't exactly going to keep you here."
I gasped, earning a slap in the face. Christopher laughed as I winced, "And we also have a fake fertile to give them." He looked towards Robbie, I frowned. I knew that Ashley and his dad would take care of Robbie, but I still wanted to be safe. I suddenly felt an adrenaline spike, almost like I was a dom.
"You're not going to keep Ashley away from me." I muttered, gritting my teeth.
Leo grabbed my chin and turned my gaze to him, "What the fuck did you just say?"
"I SAID YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KEEP ASHLEY AWAY FROM ME! OR ANY FERTILE AWAY FROM THEIR HOME AND FAMILY!" Leo's hand rose, I knew he was going to punch me.
I was fuming with anger, suddenly the whole house started to shake. Leo stopped his actions, I rose from the chair. The two backing away from me, my fist were white from the pressure and strength. The knickknacks and decorations around the room started flying directly towards them. Robbie was silent, I could suddenly sense his fear. "I'm not scared anymore!" I opened my fist and pointed it to the chair behind me, it rose in the air. I sent it flying towards Leo somehow. It hit him so hard his body made a large hole in the wall.
Christopher was dead still, "Andy, don't do this." He muttered, petrified. I stepped closer until I was directly in front of him, he made a move to grab me. I grabbed his arm, and snapped it back until I heard it crack. He fell to the floor, and I threw his body into the wall too. The two were passed out, the house suddenly stopped shaking as I breathed calmly.
I turned to face a scared Robbie, "I'm not gonna hurt you, I don't even know what I just did. But all I know is that I'm gonna get us out of here. But let's get some clothes first." I grabbed his hand, running around the mansion. I finally found a bedroom and grabbed some random clothes to wear. I broke off our chains and grabbed Leo's gun and some knives.
I led Robbie out of the hell we called a home, I saw Leo's car and ran into it. Robbie sat in the passenger seat, "You know how drive and hot wire a car?" He asked me breathless, I frowned.
"Not at all." We both remained silent, until we heard a car engine. We snapped our heads to where it was coming from, a black mustang rode into the driveway. I slowly left Leo's car, a knife in my hand. Robbie hid behind me, weakly holding his knife.
The car doors opened, my new found powers suddenly lifting a huge flower pot off the ground. "Andy?" I realized it was Ashley's dad, Danny.
"Dan-"
"DADDY!" I heard a scream behind me, it was Robbie. He took off running to Danny, the dom was crying.
"Robbie! Oh my God! I thought you were dead, and wait." He took something out of his pocket, "I found your charm bracelet, daddy's gonna get it fixed for you. And have a whole bunch of new charms put on it."
I was still, Robbie was Ashley's brother. I thought he looked oddly familiar, after I had seen him in the living room with Leo. He had long, dirty straight black hair. Pale skin, and looked very similar to Joey. "Andy, are you holding that plant in the air?" A voice suddenly asked, I turned. It was Ashley! I dropped the plant and rushed into his arms, tears rushed down my face. He held me as close as he could, "It's okay baby, I got you." We kissed deeply and finally separated, we turned to see Danny and Robbie looking at us.
"Andy, did you fight Leo and Christopher off on your own? Did you make the house shake, and move all those objects? Like Robbie told me." Danny asked me, I slowly nodded.
"I don't know how, but... I got so mad. And... Next thing you know I was attacking them. And I really didn't care how I was doing it. I just wanted to kill them."
"Did you, kill them I mean." Ashley asked, I frowned.
"No, I only knocked them out. My main goal was to get me and Robbie some clothes, and to get out of there. Which obviously worked out, considering out of all the fertiles I saved it was your brother."
Ashley kissed me again, "Thank you so much for saving my brother, and being okay." He then ran to Robbie, grabbing the fertile into his arms. "Oh, Robbie. I'm so happy we found you."
Robbie sniffled, "I take it Andy's your mate then."
Ashley nodded, "Of course."
"I'm gonna go check on their bodies, I'll be right back." Danny said, Ashley ran to catch up with him.
"I'll cover you, Andy you watch Robbie. Since you got cool mind powers now." I laughed, watching them as they left into the mansion.

"Andy! DON'T LET THEM TAKE MY BABY!"
"SOMEONE STOP THEM!"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED HIM BETTER! HE'S ROYAL BLOOD!"
"ANDY!"

I shivered, had I just had another flashback? What did it mean? I turned to see Leo and Christopher being led out of the mansion, badly wounded. Danny was on the phone, "The police are coming, until then we just gotta watch these guys."
Sooner than we knew it the doms in the police had come, they tied Leo and Christopher up. Making sure they wouldn't escape the car. A police officer came up to me, a notepad in his hands. "Sorry, we just need to take some notes. I'm the detective, my name is Greg. What's yours?"
I love you baby, echoed in my head. That voice... "Daddy?" I whispered, looking up at the large dom in front of me.
"Andy?" He said low, I frantically nodded. He grabbed me into his arms, tears in his eyes. "Oh Andy! Thank God you're alive!"
Danny rushed over to us, "What do you mean? YOU SOLD ANDY INTO SLAVERY!" My daddy's eyes were wide, he frowned.
"Andy was kidnapped when he was three, how could I have sold him? We haven't seen him since, his momma misses him so much. She wasn't able to have kids after he was born, the dom who stole him kicked her stomach too hard."
I was speechless, "So... The guy whole stole me was the one who raped me?"
My daddy's face hardened, his eyes turned black. "I'm gonna kill him!" Suddenly the police cars rose from the ground, one of the fellow officers got him to calm down. The cars hit the ground roughly, I felt another light bulb in my head go off.
"You can move things with your mind?" I asked awestruck, he nodded. I suddenly lifted the cars up too, only less rough.
My daddy smiled, "Just like me, as I suspected. You are part of vampire royalty."
"What!?" I said shocked, he just smiled.
"Sweet heart, you're part of the three royal families. You're one of the vampire princesses."
And with that new piece of information I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW CHAPTER TIME! I'm sorry about the delay... As usual, I feel bad I always keep you waiting to be honest... Chapter title credit to Black Veil Brides and their AWESOME song "Resurrect The Sun". Subscribe, comment, recommend, love, read... I APPRECIATE ALL! Have an awesome rest of you're lives, and I hope you enjoy/enjoyed this chapter!