Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Every Action In This World Will Bear A Consequence

**Andy's P.O.V.**
I quickly made it to fertile science, taking an empty seat in the back. I took a water bottle out from my bag, I had filled it with vodka the night before. I know it isn't very fertile like but I like to drink, it helps me get through the day. I took a swig and put it back in, I took out my notebook and started doodling. I heard the bell ring and turned to a clean page. "We have a new student!" I unhappily heard the fertile teacher state, "Andrew Biersack! Please stand up Andrew!" I stood up and gave a fake smile, all the class of fertiles smiled and waved.
"Call me Andy." I said, he nodded.
"Okay! Take out your notebooks and-" I ignored the teacher from there, I doodled in my notebook. I started half listening towards the end, something about mating. I don't care about mating, I'm never gonna find my mate anyway. At my last school I wasn't mated with anyone during the ceremony, I was made a fool of. I don't need a mate, I'm just fine on my own. The bell suddenly rang, I collected my stuff and started to leave. "Mr. Biersack, please stay a minute or two." I nodded and waited at the teacher's desk, the room cleared out. "Mr. Biersack is there anything you need to talk about?" He asked me, I frowned.
"No, why?" I lied, I didn't need his pity. I was just fine with my current situation.
"I was told that you were not mated during your mating ceremony at your last school. And no one ever talked to you about it."
I gritted my teeth, tears threatening to spill over. "I don't need a dom! I don't need anyone to worry about me!" I screamed, tears falling down my face. I ran out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall, I slammed a stall door shut and locked it. I cried heavily for a minute or two, I knew I'd probably made that fertile teacher cry. I never seemed to do anything good in life, I heard the bathroom door open.
"Andy? Andy? It's me, Mr. Iero. I can see your legs, please. I just want to help, I hate to see a fertile suffer." I opened up the stall door, ignoring him and walking to the sinks. I had to redo my make up, the concealer on my face had probably run and I didn't need him seeing the bruise. I quickly covered it, before he took any real notice. "Andrew, don't ignore me." I didn't look away from the mirror, "Andrew, I will get a dom in here." Mr. Iero's voice was raising, I didn't care. "I'll call your parents!"
I turned away from the mirror, I had finished my make up. "Good luck, you won't find them anyway." I walked out of the bathroom, I quickly left the school building. I didn't want to be there anymore, I walked to my apartment building. I unlocked the door to walked to the bedroom, I saw him snorting coke.
"Hi, Ryan." I said, attempting to smile. He looked up from the mirror.
"Get over here, hon'." He struggled to say, I nodded and walked over. He suddenly slapped me int he face, "Whore. I bet you find another guy and blew him, and got caught. That's why you left school after one fucken period. There's a reason why you didn't get mated at your ceremony Andy, you aren't wanted by anyone. You're too ugly for anyone to love, inside and out." Tears stung my eyes, he was right though. "But I love you Andy, and I'm all you'll ever need. And you always deserve it when I hit you, I swear." I nodded, everything he said about me was true. I was nothing without Ryan, I nodded to him.
"I love you Ryan." I said honestly, he looked confused.
"Who said I love you, Andy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
DAH, DAH DAH!! What do you think of this chapter? Quite a lot happens..... Chapter title credit given to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and their song "Face Down". COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, RECOMIENDO! WHATEVER YOU WANT WITHING THOSE THREE CHOICES!! Thanks for reading!