Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Live Freely Without Their Harm

**Andy P.O.V.**
My heart dropped hearing him, I just nodded. It's not like I didn't expect him to say that, a tiny bit of me thought better of him for a minute. Just a tiny bit though. He left the room, leaving me alone on the bed. I heard the apartment door slam shut, Ryan had gone out. I decided to shower, I had no reason the hide the bruises now. I instantly felt calm when the hot water hit my body, it washed off all my make up too. I finished and didn't bother to straighten my hair. I put on an old Kiss t-shirt and loose running shorts, I used to run before I moved again. There were also too many bruises to wear shorts out of the apartment, I turned on some music and decided to clean the apartment. We had lived there for about two weeks, so we weren't fully settled in.
An hour or so into cleaning I heard a knock at the door, I lowered the music and went to answer it. My heart almost exploded at the guests, it was my fertile science teacher Mr. Iero and a dom who looked like his mate. I tried to slam the door shut, but the dom slammed it open. I ran into the bathroom before they saw all the bruises, I locked the door.
"Andy! Please! Open the door!" Mr. Iero shouted, I was shaking. Why were they here? They didn't need to know I had a human boyfriend, maybe they wouldn't... But they would! They could probably smell him, I felt tears starting to go down my face. I sat on the door and started to cry. I didn't want them here, no one needed to see where I was in my life. "ANDY!" Mr. Iero screamed, again I stayed silent.
"Andy move away from the door, I'm gonna slam it open!" I ran towards the window, maybe I could climb out. I was pretty skinny, I pried it open and got most of my body through when the door was slammed off the hinges. The dom grabbed me by the legs and led me into me and Ryan's bedroom. They both exchanged the same pitiful looks.
"I don't need your pity." I flat out stated, "I've done fine by myself."
"Andy," Mr. Iero started, "You're living with a human who beats you."
I felt tears in my eyes again, "It's not like anyone else wants me! At least Ryan gives me a time a day! I don't have a mate! I never will! I do a lot of things fertile aren't supposed to do, I don't even think I can ever get pregnant even if I find my mate! I've been hit way to many times in the stomach to! And I'm not worth shit if I can't have children! So don't be concerned about me!"
I was crying so much that my tears blocked my vision, I suddenly felt warm arms around me. "Shh, cry it out Andy. I'm right here, and Gerard and I are not going to judge you." I cried to heavily in Mr. Iero's arms, I hadn't cried that much since i realized my parents weren't coming back, I hadn't cried that much since that mating ceremony, I hadn't ever had the time to cry. So all those hidden feelings just came out, finally after what seemed like hours I stopped. I looked up from Mr. Iero's arms and sniffled, "Everything out now?" He calmly asked me, I nodded.
"I'm sorry about yelling at you before." I struggled to say with my weak voice, due to the crying.
Mr. Iero smiled, "It's fine, I know you didn't mean it. Where are your parents?"
I looked away, "They've been missing since I was 14."
Mr. Iero gasped, he suddenly turned to his dom and they had a conversation too silent for me to hear. "Andy, would you like to stay with me and my mate Gerard? We don't have any children yet, and I don't mind helping you out."
I faintly smiled, "Sure, when do I move in?"
Mr. Iero looked at his dom, "Gerard will help you move out now."
I gave the biggest smile I had ever made in a long time, "Thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Now only Frankie and Gerard know about Andy's hidden truths! DAH DAH DAH!! Did I move this along too fast? Anyway, chapter title credit to Black Veil Brides (IRONY!) and their song "Saviour". Comment, subscribe, recommend, and I really appreciate all the comments lately! Awesome thanks to: Andy Gore, AriellePoisonApple, iloveandybiersack1, DaughtersOfDarkness, blessedbybroken, and FallenCreature! I really appreciate all your comments!