Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Please Don't Leave Me

**Ashley P.O.V.**
No one had seen Frank or Mr. Way for the rest of the day, and the rest of the day went smoothly. The next day I was eager to get to school, I needed to see Andy. My momma was shocked that I woke up so early, I left early and after getting my stuff camped out where I bumped into Andy the day before. I felt like a stalker to be honest, but I hoped it wasn't that creepy to him. The halls became crowded when I started giving up, until I saw him.
Andy was walking alone again, his hair was wavy today. He probably hadn't straightened it, he still looked beautiful. He was simply wearing black skinnys and a long sleeve, black shirt. I pushed my way past the humans, he was shocked seeing me. "Hey, beautiful." I brought the infamous Purdy smile out, no one can resist. He looked away, as if I was disgusting.
"Hi, Ashley." He said, I frowned.
"You okay beautiful?" I asked him honestly, he nodded.
"Just fine. I have to go, sorry."
He left me alone and I sighed, walking alone to my dom torture class. Jinxx greeted me, "Where were you?" He asked me, I sighed.
"Trying to get that new fertile's heart, but I can't seem to win him over. Do you think he's the fertile who doesn't believe in love?"
Jinxx almost choked on his breath, "Really? He might be, thinking about it more..." I was thinking more about it too when the class started, and Mr. Toro entered the room making us all pay attention. The class ended after what seemed like five minutes and I met up with Jake and walked to fertile protection with him. We sat next to each other and waited for Mr. Way.
"Sorry about yesterday class, anyway let's continue. What do you do any time your fertile comes to you injured? Or any fertile in general."
Synyster Gates raised his hand and was called on, "You ask them what human did it, and kill them." Mr. Way nodded, Synyster smiled since he was right.
"Today we'll be doing a live demonstration about fertile protection. With a real human being tortured and a real fertile to protect. Come on in with him honey! And bring the scum in too!" Gerard ordered and sincerely asked at the same time, why wasn't Frank the demonstration fertile like he usually is?
Frank walked in a bit, pulling on another fertile's hand. "Come on, it's okay." We all heard him say, my eyes widened seeing the fertile. It was Andy!
Andy looked unsure, "Can I just go back to class?" He asked not daring to look at us doms, it was obvious he was scared and unsure. I don't think I've ever met a fertile that low about his own kind.
"It's okay Andy, none of the doms will hurt you." Andy still had his eyes cast down to the floor, I hoped none of the other doms were looking at him. My eyes were glued on Andy's every move, yet again I was being stalkerish.
"Okay, stand right in the front Andy. BRING THE HUMAN IN!" Gerard barked, a human was roughly brought in by Ronnie Radke. "Thanks Ronnie!" Gerard yelled, he nodded.
"No problem Mr. Way."
Andy's eyes were huge when the human came in, he looked like he going to be in tears soon. Frank watched him carefully from Gerard's chair, Andy was shaking a bit. He quickly rummaged through his messenger bag and took out a water bottle. He chugged most of it down as fast as he could, why was he so nervous? I was angered thinking some human hurt him and made him feel like that.
"This beast, thinks it is right to hurt fertiles. Who wants to make him pay?" Gerard smirked, Andy suddenly looked a sickly shade.
I quickly volunteered, he choose me. First I tied the human up onto a wooden pole. Next I slowly opened up his stomach and made him watch as I took out his organs, it was just getting fun when I heard a large thump on the floor. I saw Frank rush over to what looked like Andy's direction, I turned and saw Gerard, Frank, and the rest of the class around Andy. He had fainted, I ran over to his unconscious form. "Andy! ANDY!" I screamed, he still wasn't waking up. I grabbed his bag and took out the water bottle, I uncapped it and a think and familiar scent reached me. Vodka. "Mr. Way! Andy chugged half this water bottle of vodka! I saw!" I screamed, Mr. Way sighed.
"Poor thing." I heard him mutter, I didn't know why though.
"Why did he faint?" Jake asked suddenly, Frank and Gerard exchanged glances.
What exactly were they hiding from us?
♠ ♠ ♠
Why do you think Andy fainted? Sorry, I would write the continuation but I'm sleepy. Chapter title credit to P!nk, and her song "Please Don't Leave Me". I finally renamed it like the rest, after a lot of thinking. Anyway comment, subscribe, recommend, love! Thanks for all the awesomeness! I really love you guys/girls!