An Unchecked Love Story

Impossible

"Isabella can I have a word with you?"

I came over. This was weird. She had a look of fear on her face.

"While your dad and I are going camping, can you please stay away from Auden?"

My mouth fell open.

"Are you serious?"
"Dead Bella"
"I don't see what's wrong with him, can you please explain why?"
"I don't have to explain anything."
"Um, you kind of do! He hasn't done anything wrong?"

She had a serious look on her face. She walked away and said nothing.

I was furious. Millions of questions were jumping in my head. What did Auden do? Why didn't she want to tell me? All of this didn't make sense. I was determined to figure it out.

My mother and father loved the outdoors - I hated it. Well I liked the outdoors, but anything but camping.

I didn't understand why my mom was so knaggy. Maybe it was that time of the month again. I never understood her at all.

I hated it when they went camping. They loved the outdoors. I definitely didn't inherit that from any one of them. I wasn't going to listen to her - especially when she didn't even give me a reason. Auden didn't do anything wrong.

"Belles, we're going now!" My father yelled.
"Bye Dad." I replied.

I didn't think my mom deserved a "good-bye".

As soon as they drove out of the drive way I peeked out of my window. Auden was there, he was staring blankly at me. I told him to come over, he nodded.

I opened the door for him. I was on my tip-toes and he pressed his lips against my forehead. He looked pale, maybe he was sick. He didn't look good at all - but he was still simultaneously stunning.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Everything."

The look of confusion washed over my face; Auden could tell.

"Isabelle," He said, lifting my chin up. "I can't see you anymore."

A cascade of tears were about to roll down my cheeks, as those words came running out of his mouth.

"Why?"
"My parents told me I couldn't see you."
"Are you serious?"

He nodded, wiping the tears off my face. He pulled me closer to him, so my head was on his model-like chest.

"That's kind of weird. My mom told me I couldn't talk to you anymore either."
"Don't worry Bell, nothing can keep me away from you - nothing."
"How am I ever going to see you? And why did your parents say you couldn't see me anymore?"
"Isabelle, you only live next door to me," He said smiling. "And she gave me no answer."
"Oh yeah, well my mom never gave me an answer either. We need to get to the bottom of this. Before she said you guys were a nice family."
"Don't worry, don't worry. All that matters is that we're here, together, right now. I love you Isabelle, forever."

At that moment I didn't care that I couldn't see Auden, I didn't care that nothing made sense, all that mattered was that I was with Auden. Nothing at this point was more important than him. He was my life now.

Auden spent the night with me. He told his parents he was sleeping over a friends. He stared at me, like he was trying to figure out something.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Well, if you really want to know, I'm looking at the most beautiful girl in the world."

I smiled.

"Come over here." He said, patting my bed.

I got off my big, fluffy, comfy mushroom chair and joined him.

"So where are your parents?"
"Oh, they're out camping."
"For what?"
"They're a big fan of the nature. Personally, I hate it."

He grinned.

His hand reached for mine, his thumb circling my palm. Our eyes were in perfect tune. His face, moving closer and closer until our lips were on each others. This moment felt like forever. The world seemed to be spinning, and we were in the same place the whole time. It was amazing how much someone could make you feel - he was amazing. Our lips parted and we exchanged smiles.

Auden wrapped his arms around me, I never felt this safe. His kissed the side of my ear and whispered, "Go to sleep."
I did as he said - my eyelids weighed a thousand pounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
really sorry for any errors. i did my best without Word (: