Status: One-shot

Strip

One of one

He was set in a suit, tailored with romantic reds and blacks. Raven hair was mussed up from his head, sprayed to an untidy, attractive display. Dark eyes dull, exhaustion ringing them. He stepped into the hotel room, closing the world outside. He sighed and braced a hand against the door, taking the moment of silence to gather his haggard thoughts.

Interview after interview after concert after photo shoot after concert. It was a never ending cycle and all Han Geng really wanted to do was jump into his bed's open arms for a few hours. And spend those few hours of privacy with her.

He turned from the door and stopped, eyes sparking. She was sitting in baggy shorts and one of his shirts with golden hair piled atop her head. Her blue eyes were locked on him, smiling brighter than her delicate face.

“You look exhausted.” Though she clearly held no Asian pedigree, she spoke Mandarin with a skilled tongue.

Han Geng's lips turned up as he walked farther into the room. “Just a busy schedule like always,” he sighed. “I thought you'd be in bed.”

“We have an English lesson...”

Han Geng rolled his head back and groaned. “Not now, Quinn...”

“Hanni, if you want to get better at English, you need to practice. That's what I'm here for.”

Han looked at her dubiously, his approach slow and true. “I thought you had other agendas along with it.”

A smirk across pouted lips. “Get over yourself,” she said. “Now let's go. If you're so tired, quit distracting yourself.”

“Can I change?”

Mischief sparked in blue eyes as the blonde looked up at him. “No.” Han Geng groaned again. “We're going to play a game.”

“What game?” he asked with a dull voice.

Quinn smiled and leaned forward, over the table. “Every time you answer wrongly, you have to...remove something you're wearing. Like strip poker. Kind of.”

A look between confusion and deliberating followed before he sat down in the chair opposite and sighed. “Alright...”

Quinn sat back and smiled. “Ask me where the bathroom is.”

“Cèsuǒ zài nǎlǐ?”

“In English, genius!” Quinn dropped her head into her hands; Han smiled. After a moment of composure, she lifted her head and narrowed her eyes at him. “First article off.” Pushing his shoes off with the opposite foot, he kicked them out from under the table and waited. “Okay, let's try this again. Ask where the bathroom is.”

“Where is bathroom?”

“What did I say about full sentences?”

“I don't know...”

“Han!” Quinn exclaimed. “I've been teaching you English for how long now? This should be easy...” She continued to lecture him as he slipped off his tie, not listening to her in the slightest. “Okay, how about 'hello, how are you?'?”

Once again, Han answered wrongly, mixing up 'you' and 'are'. Quinn glared at him as he pulled off his socks. “You're doing this purpose, aren't you?” Han's lips pulled into a smile and she shook her head. “Fine, if you want stripping to be a reward, you might as well learn something with it. Every answer you get right, you take it off.”

“Fair enough,” he said. “Next question.”

“Say, 'hello, my name is Han Geng'.”

“Hello, my name is Han Geng,” the Chinaman answered in heavily accented English. Nonetheless, it was English and correct English.

“See, was that so hard?”

“When you change it around, no.” Quinn rolled her eyes, but proceeded to play the game. His way.

More difficult things were asked than before, which he answered flawlessly. His accented voice was so poetic and soothing, all the while keeping his eyes glued to Quinn's face as she recited. Fingers moved slowly over each button of his shirt, Quinn's own crystal orbs trying not to stare at every single agonizingly slow moment. With all the buttons free, Han shrugged off the shirt and let it graze down his arms before falling to the ground, watching her expression the whole time.

She noticed. “Is this a strip tease now?” she asked, desires masked by humor.
“If you want it to be,” Han answered, not even bothering to sit in the chair anymore, and leaned his arms against the table to look at her with a smirk. “Next question.”

Quinn watched him, a playful smile coming to her lips, forcing her eyes to stay on his face rather than his bare torso. He was such a tease when he wanted to be. “You better get this one right...Introduce yourself and me.”

Han Geng leaned closer to her over the table until their faces were close enough for Quinn to feel his breathe. Smell the mint and his fiery cologne.“Hello, I'm Han Geng and this is the most beautiful woman I've ever set eyes on, Quinn Adams.”

Her smile broadened. “You've been practicing.”

Han shrugged and began to work at his pants. “I wanted to impress you.” When he'd stepped out of those, he crossed his arms and looked at her expectantly. “Your turn.”

A look of exasperation shot at him and she got up from her chair, walking around the table to stand in front of the Chinaman. “Don't be so eager...” Words trailing off when lips touched hers, shorting out brain cells. Her fingertips dragged absently over his pecs and abs, sculpture of a dancer. His hands ran down her sides to pull at the shirt, the barrier between them. “Hanni...” she began to object.

“I've had a long day,” he whispered against her lips, “waiting to come back to you...”

With a roll of her eyes, she'd already surrendered, knowing that winning this one was not an option. “Fine,” she breathed and pulled the shirt over her head with ease, then connected their lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't do sexy well. I don't and I'm completely aware of this. But Hanni does sexy very nicely.
Image

Anyways...there it is.

Special thanks to daisuki desu for the support and idea on creating this. <3