Status: BACK WRITING ON THE 20TH IM PLANNING 5 CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW. TYSM

Just Give Me the Summer

one

The final week of school meant finals. The final week of high school meant that you were finally free from the hell hole. I mean not that my high school life was terrible just that it was private school and I made like maybe three friends. I only had to spend three more months in Poughkeepsie, New York then I would get to move out to California and do something with my life. Not like I had anything planned yet but something. My friend Cala and I were sitting in the corner of the classroom that everybody referred the 'the free failure class.' but known as AP physics. I was attempting to finish some extra credit paper but Cala kept going on about her summer plans. "Yeah so I was thinking for like a month Krissy and I could just drive. Meet people, have them drive with us ya know? I really want to go to Warped this year, oh my God I want to meet a guy there and Jesus the fact that I will be in a dorm down in Georgia in three months is just so exciting!" "I hope you have fun with your summer Cala, but I don't think your parents are going to let you drive around in that car of yours with Krissy of all people." her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. "Okay look, just because you're going to have a boring summer working at the dumb diner place to support the college that your family can barely afford even with a scholarship doesn't mean you can just go and crush my summer dreams. And what's so wrong with Krissy?" All I could do was roll my eyes. Was she really that ignorant? Maybe I wanted to go do fun things during the summer. "Cala, I love you. But you're a bitch and it's a full scholarship you asshole." "Fuck off Denise nobody's gonna be apart of your pitty party anymore once you leave this town." she yelled as I handed in my paper and walked out the room. "Well look we got a Ms. Hayfield over skipping class lookout." the voice it sounded so familiar but different. "Cameron? That's you right?" I faced him and he laughed. "Yes Denise, it's daddy Cameron." Him saying that made me choke on my own spit. "You're messed up Cameron." he had a fake look in his eyes. "You can't tell me that my bad pickup line wasn't funny." That was supposed to be a pickup line? "Fine Cameron, yes it was very funny but there is no way in the world that 'it's daddy Cameron' is a pickup line." "It is Denise because I try to talk to you and nothing keeps you from not walking away except 'Daddy Cameron.' " He was right it was funny. "You win Hurley. I'm leaving now though. Sorry player." I was walking toward by locker thinking about what had just happened and how I just walked away from Cameron Hurley. The halls were filled with eager students and freshman who are no longer freshman and wont be treated like shit anymore. I stood in front of my nearly empty locker. I smiled, there was a folded not stuck to it. I was hoping it was from Cala or Krissy or somebody. But no It was from Cameron. Cameron Hurley taped a note on my locker with a note saying "I'll pick you up at eight." but I wasn't reading the note someone was telling me that. That someone just happened to me Mr. Cameron Hurley himself. "Look hot, you won't have to do much to make that happen though. I'll see you at eight." he winked and walked off. What was going threw this kids mind?

I walked into my house to be greeted by my overly joyful mother and my serious father giving me a look of happiness and approval. "Look who is done with high school? My baby is!" she smiled and kissed my cheek while my father told me he was proud and pulled me into a hug before he left for work. "My daddy!" he waved and said congrats one more time then walked out the door. I sat down at the small table in the kitchen. "So mom, do you care if I go and hang out with someone tonight around I don't know eight?" she looked me dead in the eye and said "you're going out with a guy tonight aren't you?" I froze. "How'd you figure that out?" she rolled her eyes. "Well Denise, you're blushing. But yes, go ahead." "Thanks mom, you rule man." I ran up the stairs with her saying something along the lines of "don't call me man."
-
Somewhere between six and seven Cala had called saying how bored she was and how bitchy she was acting and how she's going to miss me when I was gone. It was seven thirty when I told her I couldn't hang out tonight because I had plans with Cameron. Out everything I have ever said to anyone, that was the worst. Cala herself screamed saying that I needed to look nice and how Cameron might want to be serious with me and blah blah blah. She was going off about how my legs needed to be shaved up to my mid thigh and that I should think about a 'trim'. "Cala thanks but I know what I'm doing. I have to put clothes on bye." I stood in front of my bed trying to decide between tank top or crew neck when I saw Cameron's head pop up threw the window and just decided on both. The kid crawled inside my room with a smile and a hand held out for me to take. "Hurley, what makes you think I'm actually going to leave with you tonight?' "Well you spent about 10 minutes deciding on a shirt I'm guessing." I put that one passed me. "How do you know where I live and more important how did you know which room is mine?" he scoffed. "Well Hayfield, that one's easy. You see the house cadi corner from here? Yeah well that's my house and the window you see is my room. Now, we have no time for a Q and A." He pulled on my hand leading me to the window. "MOM I"M LEAVING I LOVE YOU!" and with that I guess I was off on adventure with Cameron Hurley.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fanfic please give feadback and maybe ideas for where I can take it later? Thanks for reading, ily guys bye. c: