Status: Comments make me update faster ;D

Firsts

Prolouge.

“Samurott, Hydro Pump!”

The water starter reared on its massive legs, as a bright blue ball of water grew in its wide open mouth. Behind the formidable looking creature, a girl of barely eighteen stood tall and mighty, just like her partner. However, as the green haired teen watched her from the sidelines, he could see the lines of worry etched into her delicate face. Her Samurott was her last chance of beating the cruel man he had known as a father, and the poor creature was beaten within an inch of its life.

“NOW!” The girl cried, punching the air as she screamed out; her mass of curly brown hair seem to crackle with electricity; whether left over from her Zebrstrika’s valiant Discharge or not, the worried boy wasn’t sure.

The beast swung its head around and unleashed a jet of water, so powerful, it reminded him of a fireman’s hose when he attempted to put out that blaze back in Driftveil City. Ghetsis’ equally mighty violet and midnight colored dragon was blasted with the torrent of water, before it could recover from Samurott’s previous Mega Horn.

Hydreigon. NO!” The robed man yelled in a furry, as his last Pokémon was smashed into the opposite stone wall. Samurott cut the water off with a simple flick of its head; it stood more shakily now, but it’s refused to surrender its ground.

The great Dragon type Pokémon fell from the indent that the Hydro Pump had made on the wall, to the dusty stone floor. Its six thin black wings seemed more ragged, as it lie crumpled in a heap. The green haired teen’s foster father, grinded his straight white teeth.

“Hydreigon, Get up, if you know what’s good for you!” He roared, stomping his foot. The Brutal Pokémon, no longer seemed so; as it struggled up on to its hind legs. Ghetsis grinned, but to his foster son, there was nothing happy about that twisted smile. But as soon as it had appeared, Ghetsis’ smile had fallen and quickly turned to a look of pure hatred as his last Pokémon fell again to the floor. He was finally beaten by this silly girl.

The ‘silly girl’ let out a cry of true happiness, and without a second thought ran; her hair flying behind her and her cerulean eyes heavy with unshed tears, to her partner. Samurott swayed on the spot, but still stubbornly stood its ground.

“Useless! Totally worthless!” Ghetsis thundered at his beaten and abused Pokémon. He rolled up the sleeve on his ornate purple and gold robe as he advanced on the crumpled pile that was his Hydreigon. The green haired teen watched as his foster father; the very same man who had perched that Pokémon where being abused as human’s tools’ of war, now approaching his very own Pokémon, a murderous gleam in his red eyes.

Ghetsis pulled back his surprisingly thick arm, the weak sunlight that streamed through the tower windows catching the many gleaming rings on his open hand. The green haired teen watched as the girl cried, ‘no’ as she clung to her partner’s neck.

Before Ghetsis could touch his Hydreigon, a large, calloused and tan hand gripped his arm, before twisting it behind his back and shoving the Leader of Team Plasma into the tower wall.

“That’s enough. You will not harm Pokémon any longer, Ghetsis.” The Unova Champion had lost all the warmth and silly manners he was known for and now looked down on the struggling leader of Team Plasma with utter disgust. Alder called over his shoulder to the girl’s serious black haired friend.

“Cheren! Call Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, tell them it’s an emergency.” He said, in an even tone. The black haired boy gave a curt nod, pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose and was off down the tower’s spiraling stairs.

“Bianca,” the Champion directed at the girl’s silly blond friend, who looked up with terrified green eyes.

“Help me care for the Pokémon, please. I’ve got some medicine in my bag.” He said with a kind smile and a jerk of the head in the direction of his bag. The blond haired girl’s look of fear, turned to one of shaky determination, and she too, quickly went to work.

“Smaurott? Samurott!

The girl’s cry of horror seemed to wake the greened hair teen from his foggy trance. Without much thought, he rushed to the middle of the battlefield. The girl’s partner lie bruised and beaten on the ground, it’s breathing slight. The creature had finally given up its ground.

The girl sat on her knees next to it, not bothering to brush away her tears as she tore through her bag; throwing items here and there onto the dusty floor next to her partner. The green haired teen couldn’t find his voice, but his hand knew what to do. He pulled a blue and gray spray bottle out of the pocket of his khaki pants. He knelt down, and felt for the great blue beast’s pulse. It was faint.

“N? What’re you doing?” the girl questioned with a thick voice. The greened hair teen didn’t speak, just kept moving his hands and the spray bottle over Samurott’s broken body. So lost in repairing the girl’s Pokémon, he didn’t notice as she too, started to move over Samurott’s body, murmuring words of encouragement to the unconscious Pokémon.

Finally, N and the girl had repaired all that they could. He felt for the beast’s pulse, it was thumping weakly. The green haired teen sat up of his knees and turned to look at the girl; who was clinging into the water starter’s thick neck.

“Touko…” He spoke softly, finally finding his voice. The girl’s tear streaked face turned towards his; and N felt his heart lurch into his throat at the sight of her vivid blue eyes.

“Nurse Joy will be here soon. In the meantime, I believe Samurott will be okay.” He said with a small smile, that he hoped would reassure his rival. But was she more than just a rival? White wiped her arm across her eyes and gave him a watery smile.

And at that moment, seeing her give just a little smile, he wanted to see more. More smiles from his first real friend. And he didn’t know what this feeling in the pit of his stomach was, like a million Woobat fluttering inside of him.

But he liked it, and that’s what scared him the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya.
New Story :]
Comment, Rec. and Subscibe?

b xx