Status: I feel close to this story, so I hope you all enjoy <3

Every Day After That

Billie is a unique soul. She accepts all conversation. She has a love for literature and psychology, and she's working on her Labyrinth to Finality. More than anything she believes in being real. In taking all of her flaws and making them known and embracing being human. Her only setback is her beauty. She has the very things that make her completely irresistible to everyone around her- beauty, style, and a strong will. She hopes to make connection with all people, but finds it difficult when everyone is so obsessed with beauty.

Wilson is everything unattractive about a person: not especially intelligent, friendless, shy, and fat. He walks through the pain of his life completely numb and oblivious to it all. His only moments of passion is in his music. Feeling the emotions of a million other people course through his veins and make him alive. He doesn't know what he's missing.

Billie decides to make a connection with the one person who will never judge her looks- the fat kid. What she finds is more than simply a connection- it's a friendship. Wilson makes her forget all of her thoughts and Billie makes Wilson learn to feel. As their bond grows stronger, however, they deal with their battles of beauty, love, pain, and getting a taste of what they asked for.
  1. Fatigue
    Billie's POV
  2. Saturdays
    Wilson's POV
  3. Angry Days
    Billie's POV