Legends of Rendel: Blood of Heros.

Twilight demise

“Stop fighting you little.” The solider said
Suddenly the little girl surrounded herself in magic. Water formed around her and repelled the solider. She slowly lowered to the ground as the water disappeared, the solider lay on the ground unconscious. The girl ran to the necklace and looked around for Bellora. She couldn’t find her, she leaned down and picked up the necklace and looked at it. She rubbed her finger on the symbol on the necklace. She glanced around and saw a tent with a banner; it had the same symbol on it. She ran over to it and dashed inside. Stalas and Norfire stood there and stared at her.
“Oh, and who are you little one?” Stalas asked.
The little girl held out the necklace. Stalas took it from her; he quickly knelt down to her.
“Where did you get this?” he said sternly
The little girl grabbed him by his hand and drug him outside. Norfire followed close behind. She led them to where they were ambushed by the solders. Norfire glanced over at the unconscious solider on the ground.
“That’s one of Narasis’ men. Don’t tell me.” Stalas said angrily.
Anger flashed across Norfire’s face. He walked over and grabbed the solider; he jerked him up and slammed him into the wall.
“Where is she?” he yelled.
The solider shook his head and looked at Norfire. He saw the little girl as she stood behind Stalas.
“I aint saying anything.” He said.
He watched as the little girl glared at him. He could feel water begin to form under his armor. The water began to build and put pressure on his chest, he struggled to breath.
“Ok, ok, Narasis took her to a tent he has under the bridge.” The solider yelled.
Norfire dropped the solider. Although satisfied by his sudden cooperation, he felt confused about it as well. He turned and looked at Stalas.
“Come on.” Norfire said as he walked toward the bridge.
Stalas looked down at the solider; he motioned to his men and ordered them to arrest him. He then looked down at the little girl who had yet to release his hand. He watched as the girl glared at the solider as he was taken away.
“I wonder.” He thought to himself.
He followed Norfire with the girl closely behind. The sun had begun to set off in the distance. They made their way down to the river bank under the bridge. They saw a group of soldiers who stood outside of the tent the solider had mentioned. Stalas approached them.
“Stand down now and you will not be arrested.” He said.
The soldiers looked at each other and laughed.
“There’s nothing you can do to us.” One said.
Stalas began to walk towards the tent.
“No but he can.” He said as he walked inside.
The soldiers attempted to grab him, but flames erupted in front of them. Norfire stood there magic swirled around him, he glared at them angrily. The soldiers drew their weapons and walked towards him.
“He can’t take us all. He’s out numbered” one said
Norfire grinned.
“On the contrary, you are out classed.” Norfire said.
Stalas walked in the tent. Narasis sat in a chair across from him. Bellora was knelt on the ground with her hand bound above her on the wall.
“Why did you do this?” Stalas asked.
Narasis stood up. He placed his hand on Bellora’s shield that laid on the table.
“Such a beauty, you expected me to let her leave? Besides it brought you to me.” Narasis said.
“What is your plan? Kill me and keep her, the council won’t allow it.” Stalas said as he nudged the girl.
The girl glanced at the box they stood next too. She ducked behind it as he stepped forward. She watched as the two approached each other.
“They don’t matter. They will fall when I release the creatures into the city. The girl is merely my bonus.” He said as he glanced at Bellora.
Stalas glared at him.
“I see, so you’re just like Faust. You’re going to murder thousands to take control.” Stalas said
“Yes, but I won’t fail. Lady Merinsha has promised me that I can have the city if I opened the gates.” Narasis said.
“Merinsha? Is she the one behind all of this? If this is true then the council will have your head for this.” Stalas said.
Narasis laughed as he placed his hand on his axe.
“Too bad I will have yours first.” Narasis said.
He swung his axe at Stalas. It slammed into the ground where he stood.
“You could never kill me Narasis.” Stalas said.
Narasis watched as ice encased his axe. It began to creep up his arms and too his body. He struggled to break free from it.
“Good bye Narasis.” Stalas said.
Stalas turned away and walked towards Bellora. He removed the shackles from her wrists and helped her up.
“The…ring.” She whispered.
Stalas pulled the ring from her finger and tossed it to the side.
“I see he used a ring of sealing.” Stalas said.
Bellora felt her strength return. She glared at the ring and thrusted out her hand. Flames engulfed the ring and destroyed it.
“Where is that bastard?” she asked.
Stalas pointed towards the now frozen Narasis.
“He will pay for his crimes with his head.” He said
Bellora sighed and picked up her shield and sword. The little girl peeked from around the box. She saw Bellora and ran to her.
“Oh Yillis. So you brought Stalas. Thank you.” Bellora said as she knelt down and hugged her.
“Yillis? Is that her name, interesting.” Stalas said as he glanced at her.
The three began to walk out of the tent. As the stepped out they saw the soldiers on the ground, scorch marks marked the earth where Norfire had attacked.
“What took you?” he asked
Stalas shook his head. The four began to walk back down the river bank towards the hill. Suddenly a noise emitted from behind them.
“Where are you going Stalas?” A voice rasped behind him.
They turned around, Narasis stood behind them the ice fell from his body. His skin began to turn black and his eyes began to glow red.
“You can’t kill me Stalas, no one can I have been blessed by Merinsha, I am unstoppable!” he yelled.
His body began to grow. His bones and muscles expanded and mutated. Spikes erupted from his back and arms. They turned to face this new enemy.
Suddenly the water from the river began to flow around Narasis. It enveloped him in a sphere. He struggled to break free from his water prison. They watched as the water began to enclose on him. The sphere got smaller and smaller, his movements began less and less. Stalas looked over at little Yillis; her eyes had a blue glow in them. He glanced back at Narasis. The sphere had shrunk to half its size it was before. Finally Narasis released a scream and his body was crushed under the pressure. The water disappeared and his body fell to the ground. Stalas looked back at Yillis. She now hid behind Bellora.
“Seems that Narasis somehow was corrupted by the magic that was in the creatures.” Stalas said.
“We have to tell Orion and the others about this.” Norfire said as he looked at the twilight sky.
Suddenly a loud roar echoed thought out the valley. They looked at each other.
“I fear it may be too late.” Stalas said.