Legends of Rendel: Blood of Heros.

Down came the Rain.....

The gigantic spider began to writhe and squirm as it tried to right herself from her back.
“I’ll distract the spider; ya'll free anyone in cocoons that is still alive.” Neroza said.
The others nodded and ran to the cocoons. Norfire and Bellora ran to the one that they saw move in the web.
“How do we get it down?” Norfire asked
“Like this.” Bellora said
She grabbed and threw her small shield. It sliced through the web on one side of the cocoon. As the cocoon wiggled and moved it began to break the web that held it in the air free. The web snapped around it and the cocoon began to fall.
“I got it.” Norfire said as he ran under it.
He caught and lowered it to the ground, as Bellora retrieved her shield Norfire frantically ripped at the webs that coved the cocoon.
“I got you Azzy just hold on.” Norfire said.
As he ripped at the webs the person inside the cocoon began to wiggle and move more as if to free themselves. Suddenly the person sat up and broke free of the cocoon. Norfire stared at them in shock. A young man gasped for air and looked back at Norfire.
“Thank you, thank you so much.” The man said
Norfire stared at him. He then suddenly grabbed the man’s shoulders.
“Where is she? Where is Azzy?” He said frantically
The young man looked at him with a terrified look. Papriika ran over to Norfire and grabbed him.
“She’s not here. Calm down.” She pleaded with him
“Then where is she? She has to be here.” Norfire said in anger.
“We will find her Norfire, but the other cocoons are already dead. There is no one else.” Bellora said as she walked up.
Suddenly a rustling came from behind them. All three spun around to see a pack of spiders slowly descend down from the trees.
“Neroza! We have company!” Bellora yelled.
Meanwhile Neroza fought with the queen spider as he tried to retrieve his mace. She had managed to right herself and blocked his path to it. As he tried to work his way around the spider she would block him. She would raise her front legs in aggression to him.
“Go ill hold her.” A voice said behind him.
Papriika ran up behind Neroza with her shield up. The queen raised her front legs to the new foe. Neroza nodded and made a dash for his mace. The queen followed him and lunged her sharp legs at him. Papriika blocked it with her shield and swung at the queen with her mace. As Neroza grasped his mace he spun around to encounter a spider. It bared its fangs at him and lunged. Neroza quickly killed it with a swing of his mace as he smashed it into the ground. He removed his mace from ground and glanced up at Papriika. She held the queen off flawlessly as she ducked and dodged the queen’s attacks. But one of the spiders slowly crept up behind her.
“Look out!” Neroza yelled as the spider attacked.
Papriika quickly spun around and blocked the spiders attack. She slapped her mace into the spider and knocked its backwards. The queen spider took this chance to attack Papriika. Her fangs bore as she lunged forwards. Papriika tried to block the attack but she was off balance from the spiders attack. She watched as the queens fangs descended upon her. Suddenly she felt an impact in her side. She fell to the ground. She could only stare in horror as she watched the spider’s fangs burry deep into flesh and armor. Blood dripped down on the ground.
“N…Neroza.” Papriika said with terror in her voice.
There stood Neroza. The queen’s fangs deep in his arm. He grasped his mace with his free hand and swung it at her, but she quickly removed her fangs and jumped back. She then retreated into the forest.
“Damn.” Neroza said as he fell to one knee.
Neroza fell to the ground as the poison began to spread through his body.
“Neroza!” Papriika yelled as she ran to him.