Our Hopeless Fairytale

Luke's Introduction

Do you ever wish you could be remembered as someone who changed the world and not just another tragedy?

Well I used to, until of course I started posting videos on YouTube in 2011 with my two brothers and two friends; the Janoskians. Since then we have went on to get over 200,000 twitter followers and almost 500,000 YouTube subscribers, we have also recorded two singles.

As you can see, a lot can change in one year, I went from being a shy 16 year old who loved sports to a confident 17 year old who spends his spare time with his brothers.

You see, I don't have time to hang out all the time when I do hang out I get chased by my amazing fans or I get attacked and abuse from our many haters.

For those who don't know me, I am Luke Brooks, I live in Melbourne Australia, I have a twin brother Jai and an older brother Beau who are a part of the Janoskians too, I have many friends but only a few that I can actually trust. I trust Daniel (Skip) and James most because I'm around them constantly and I can trust them with anything.

I am currently single because if I got a girlfriend then my fans would annihilate her before I could even announce that we are dating.