Our Hopeless Fairytale

Doubts

The next morning I rolled out of bed

"Who were you talking to lastnight?"Lianna said with a curious look on her face

"I was talking to Luke Brooks, aka my new friend"I smiled big

"But how?"Lianna gasped

"He followed and tweeted me saying I was beautiful, and told me to check my dms"a cheeky smile spread across my face

"Seriously?!"Lianna said joyfully

"He doesn't care that I'm only fifteen! He said age is just a number!"I smiled bigger than ever

"Lia I have a chance with him"I added

"You don't, he lives in Australia! He can complement you as much as he likes but there is no chance you could ever date him! He's Luke fucking Brooks and you're a basically a kid you could never be together"Lianna said

"Thanks for your support sis!"I yelled and walked out of the room, who am I kidding even my sister knows I'll never have a chance with him.

*Lukes POV*

Yesterday I met the most amazing person ever on twitter, her icon was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I had to check online to make sure it wasn't someone else, but no! It turned out to be who she said she was, a beautiful girl with angelic blue eyes and long shiny blonde hair she had dimples and as far as I was aware wasn't wearing make up.

My hands were shaking but I decided to click her follow button, I dmed her and decided I would tweet her too, just to make it known that I really am interested in her.

"You are so beautiful, check your dms" were my exact words, I sat there impatiently, waiting for her reply but it took hours for her to reply but when she did reply I got the most incredible butterflies in my tummy and the biggest smile possible on my face, I clicked violently as I replied to her message I had to go back and check my spelling three times because I typed so fast, I didn't want her thinking I was an illiterate idiot like my brothers who couldn't be bothered to spell properly.

I spoke to Lissy for the rest of the day my heart ached when she had to leave to go to bed.

No girl had ever made my feel that way, right from the start I knew she could be the one.

Lissy was very smart and mature even though she was barely fifteen years of age, she explained that she is British but lives in France which means she can speak both English and French fluently, she also has a younger twin and an older sister who, like me is very close to her siblings. Lissy explained that she has been a fan of me and the other guys since last September when she accidently clicked on one of our videos, since then she claims to be hooked and not able to go a day without watching one of our videos, we sat for an hour or two telling each other our favourite videos and our favourite quotes.

She said hers is Awkward Train Situations, mine is Janoskians VS Wild.

She also likes other youtubers such as JacksGap, she told me that we must do a video with the twins because it would be the most hilarious thing in the world.

Even though we got on so well and I really like her I would kill for us to live in the same continent, although I have made a new goal. My mother is letting my twin Jai fly to New York with Beau in a few weeks to spend New Year with his girlfriend Ariana Grande, they are in a long-distance relationship and are meeting for the first time, so in hoping that if I save up enough money and try stay away from anything tempting such as new hats or cameras then I could fly to France and spend some time with Lissy, I will speak to my mum about it and see what she thinks about it. I'm hoping she will be supportive, Jai and Ariana have known each other for months though and I have only known Lissy for a day, so I think she will tell me to wait awhile, she might even try to send Beau with me! I am not letting him meet my soon to be girlfriend, he is so immature and he would try to ruin it for us, maybe Lissy could set him up with her older sister though that way Beau might actually grow up and I can spend time with my girlfriend.

Anyway my brain is doing over time and I'm just spitting random thoughts out, the truth is I really like her and I would do anything to spend time with her.

*BEEP*

I flew over to my phone and check my texts immediately I had one new text from Lissy, we swapped mobile numbers because we were getting interrupted by thousands of fans dming both of us.

Lissy; Hey Lukey <3

I smiled big and typed as fast as I could

Me; Hey LissyBoo <3

I waited for around 30 seconds and she replied

Lissy; so what's my Lukey doing?

Oh my god she called me HER Lukey!

Me; well your Lukey is sitting thinking about you, what is my LissyBoo doing?

Lissy; she is thinking about you, and is about to murder her twin because I hate her.

I laughed at how alike we are.

Me: haha what did she do?

Lissy; she told me that I would never have a chance with you, now I am plotting her death.

I frowned, her sister was so mean but she was also right, we might not be able to be together and it killed me to think that.

Me; Lissy, you do have a chance with me and I want us to be together, even though we live in different countries I have spent the whole day thinking of ways for us to meet, just ignore your sister. One day we will prove her wrong.

Lissy: Do you mean it? I really like you and I don't want to lose you.

I smiled massively, she felt the same! I never expected this, I can't believe I could actually be with her.

Me; Will you be my girlfriend?

My heart began to beat faster than ever, what if she says no? What if I ruin everything?

Lissy; yes! omg of course I will!

She said yes...she actually said yes. This is it. I now have the most amazing girl as my girlfriend.

Me: wanna talk on Skype? :D

Lissy; yes!

We both swapped skype details and I called her.

"Hello" I said as the most beautiful girl in the world appeared on my screen. I tried my hardest not to be awkward but I think I was failing, I began to make random noises and she laughed and hid her face in her hands. Aw shit. I've made myself look like a complete idiot.

"You are so cute" she said as she continued to laugh.

"Not as cute as you"I said making her laugh harder and making her cheeks turn bright red.

"Sooo..."she said with a smile

"Sooo"I replied with a laugh

"Can you actually speak or?"she asked

"Yes, I can speak but I just don't know what to say"I replied

"wow! You said a whole sentence! Big pat on the back"she said as she stuck her tongue out

"Not funny"I said as I crossed my arms pretending to be mad.

"Aww Lukeypoo I'm sorry"She said with a frown

"Haha that's okay, Lissy"I said as I blew her a kiss she blew one back and we both laughed

"Who are you talking to?"I heard someone say in the background

"I am talking to my boyfriend Luke, you know the one you said I would never have a chance with, turns out you couldn't be more wrong"Lissy said with a wicked smirk. I'm guessing the girl in the background was her twin sister.