Our Hopeless Fairytale

Holding On

When I arrived in Victoria, I wasn't sure of the time but what I was sure about was that I was in Melbourne, where Luke lived I wish I could explain to him, but I couldn't not just now. My sisters were so mad at me, they didn't tell me that but I could feel it. They blamed me for my father’s death and well if I’m honest, I blamed myself too.

Before I left France I snapped my phone card, a lot of people were calling and reminding me of what happened to my dad. I also had a lot of text messages from Luke asking why I wouldn’t speak to him and begging me to reply. I wasn’t really that bothered by that fact that Luke and I were in the same city, my mind was in a deep dark place. The amount of times I considered suicide since my father passed was mind-blowing.

My father meant everything to me and now that he was gone and my siblings hated me I didn’t know what to do.

We got a cab from the airport to our new home in Glenroy, the house was average sized and for once in our lives, Lianna and I had separate bedrooms. Not that it bothered me, my sister rarely wanted to be around me anymore neither did Neve.

The weather was beautiful the scorching sun burned my eyes I squinted them as I looked out the window. There was children playing tag and football in the street, it reminded me of when I was a kid I didn’t have a care in the world. The only thing I cried about was a scraped knee. I wish I’d never grown up. Nowadays all I did was cry over everything.

I continued to be depressed for the next few weeks. Rebecca said she understood why but she didn’t, I didn’t leave my bed and all I did was cry eventually it got to the point where Rebecca took me to a therapist. They made me talk about my feelings and prescribed me with Anti-Depressants. They helped me a lot but my sisters and I still weren’t talking to one another.

*Luke’s POV*

She lay in my arms for hours kissing every inch of my body making me giggle with pleasure, “Lissy” I moaned as she fiercely sucked on my neck. Our fingers were entwined.

“LUKE!”I heard as someone threw water over me it attacked me like a tsunami. My older brother Beau stood there with a cheeky grin on his face

“You were sleep talking again bro” he said with an immature giggle

“It’s not funny.”I said as I stood up. I hated when he woke me up, in my dreams I could have a few moments alone with her. It was the only thing I had left of her.

I wish we got to meet, but I know now that she never wanted that that’s why she stopped speaking to me. I missed her, even though I never got to hold her in my arms or take romantic walks with her like most couples do. In the future, if she just stayed with me for a little while then we could have met and sorted things out.

I was glad Beau woke me up, today we were filming the new daresundays video and I was so excited to see what the other boys had planned.

We made our way to our new location it was in an alley. We decided to keep it somewhere low key because our fans had found our last location and began to disturb us whilst filming.

Today we were shooting paint balls at each other and seeing who could be shot the most. For a change, James won this challenge. I got shot 3 times and began to yelp with pain, Beau and Skip cried and Jai refused to take part.

After we videoed we decided to go to town for some new clothes and supplies for future videos since we needed inspiration and new ideas.

“I love this!”Jai said as he held up a blue and white hoody

“That’s cute. I bet Ariana would love that” I said making the other boys laugh, I could tell they had been worried about me over the past weeks because I wasn’t my usual sassy self.

“You dick, this is a boys shirt!”Jai said with a mean tone

“Yeah I know a few gays who would wear it. I’ll tell them to check out this shop sometime.”I replied

“Cunt.”Jai said as he threw the hoody back on the shelf.

“Look at this!”A girl with long brown hair said as she held up a t-shirt

“Ew that’s ugly “said another girl who was beside her.

There was a third girl who didn’t say anything, she just stared dreamingly into her phone screen

“Excuse me.”The first girl said to me

“Yea?”I said back, I noticed that she had an English accent

“Do you know where the girl’s clothes are?”She said as she looked to the floor. I could tell she felt stupid having to ask a boy.

“Down there “I said as I pointed towards the girls section, I honestly don’t know how she missed it as I said that the third girl looked up from her phone.

She began to panic and pull on the second girl’s shirt

“We have to go!”She said harshly to the other girl trying her hardest not to look at me

“Are you alright?”I said as I looked at her with a look of concern of my face.

“I-ii-I have to g-go “She stuttered.

She had long blonde hair and perfect blue eyes. She reminded me of someone; Lissy.