Status: I own nothing. Marvel owns the idea of the Avengers and their characters. I only own my character, and my ideas

The Agent's Daughter

Where are you?

After, we had taken care of Loki, Thor stayed with Loki while, they rest of us, searched the rubble for Maddy. I searched near the building where I had let go of her. She was nowhere to be seen. My hope was beginning to fade, that she was still alive. Just then, I saw something that caught my eye. It was wedged between a few pieces of rubble. It was……Maddy’s bow!

She wasn’t that far away then! The hope that had started to fade; immediately grew. Maybe there was still a possibility that she was still alive. “Anyone find her, or anything that has to do with her?” Tony asked. “I found her bow.” I said. “That means she’s not that far away.” Natasha said, I could tell that Nat was hopeful that we would find Maddy. I looked under, flipped cars, under everything, just hoping for a chance to see her again. “I think I found her!” I heard Iron Man yell. I snatched up her bow, and asked, “Where are you, Tony?”

“Near the bank on 42nd street, past Madison…” I ran to the bank, which wasn’t that far from the building where we were. I saw Tony hovering above 2 flipped over cars. A hand was sticking out from under them. I waited for Cap, Nat and the Hulk to show up. “Do you think, that’s her?” Nat asked, sounding horrified. “We don’t know…Cap…” I said. Steve got it, and he lifted each car off the person. When all the cars were lifted off, Nat gasped in horror, and Steve set a comforting hand on her shoulder. I just stood there, with her bow tightly encased in my hand. There. Lying underneath the car, was Madison. She wasn't moving. It was what we feared the most.

She was dead.

Or that's what we thought....