Status: I own nothing. Marvel owns the idea of the Avengers and their characters. I only own my character, and my ideas

The Agent's Daughter

I Can't Believe It!!!!

We just stared, in shock. I saw Nat shaking her head, as if she was trying to shake this from her head. When she realised that this wasn’t a dream, or a terrible nightmare, or some horrific hallucination. She looked at the ground, shaking. She and Maddy had been extremely close friends ever since Maddy had come to S.H.I.E.L.D, they had hit off right away. So it was really hard on her. It was hard on Cap too, because she was the only living relative of Peggy Carter, who was his love when he was in the war. I could see that how much of an impact Maddy had left on them. She left an impact on all of us. Especially Coulson.

I think that Maddy left the most impact on his life the most.

She had changed his life.

She changed Nat’s life.

She changed Steve’s life.

She changed Tony’s life.

She changed Bruce’s life.

She changed Thor’s life.

She changed my life…

She changed everyone’s life at S.H.I.E.L.D, even if they didn’t know it yet. This was just too hard for us to handle. We had almost lost Tony, and now we had just lost Madison. I still couldn’t believe that she was gone. Madison. The Girl I loved was gone.

Just as we thought all hope was lost, I saw something. This changed everything. Tony saw it too, he landed beside her, and put his ear to her mouth. He smirked. Thor, Cap and Nat looked confused. “What?” Nat asked.

“She’s……she’s……breathing…”