Status: I own nothing. Marvel owns the idea of the Avengers and their characters. I only own my character, and my ideas

The Agent's Daughter

No....

We had brought her to a hospital, and they said that there might not be any hope for her.

We couldn’t accept it.

We didn’t want to accept the fact that we might lose Madison, but for the rest of the team, visiting Maddy, was really for them.

Mostly, on me, but I still made the effort to see her, even though; she didn’t know that I was there, but I liked being with her no matter what.

Sometimes, her breathing would be normal, then too high, or too low.

So I dreaded the days when they were too low, but I didn't know that, that day would come so quickly....

Then one day, when we were all visiting her, the monitor beeped once and it went silent.

Nat started crying, and Steve rubbed her shoulder.

Pepper leaned into Tony’s chest and cried.

I was just to pain stricken to move, I couldn’t believe that it had happened.

It was too late for her.

I kissed her forehead one last time, and I got up and left.

I couldn’t see her like this.

Cold and lifeless.

She was no longer the Maddy; I had fallen in love with.

The Maddy I fell in love with wasn’t scared to die.

She was scared to lose those she loved.

For me, right now I had nothing left to lose.

I never thought of life the same way, ever again