Status: Done =D

High Low Time in PC

Target Surprise

Since it was Saturday my best friend and I decided to go shopping because that’s pretty much all there is to do in our town. We decide to start at Target and see what they had. We, of course, had to look at the music because All Time Low‘s new cd had just come out and we wanted it. When finally we found Don’t Panic we read through the songs. They are our favorite band by far and they were so amazing live! Me being the more outgoing one, start singing For Baltimore then moving to Break Your Little Heart out loud.
Suddenly I hear this voice say, “You have a great voice.” I was just kinda like, who the fuck is that? When I turned around I was extremely shocked to see none other than Zack freaking Merrick and man did he look hot! What he was doing in my town, I don’t know. I was trying to hard not too faint or fan girl right there. My best friend just stood there shocked, staring at him. I offered a measly, sheepish “Thanks”. He must’ve realized how nervous I was cuz he let out a light laugh and said, “I’m guessing you know who I am?”. My best friend and I just nodded so he continued, “What are your names?”. I decided to actually answer this time and said, “I’m Ashley and this is my best friend Anissa.” We continued with the pleasantries like how are you, what’s up, and what not and after that I finally had so ask, “What are you doing in Panama City? There’s like nothing here and your tour didn‘t even come close to here.” He seemed to think about his answer for a moment and responded with a shrug. That really threw me off. I mean, Zack freaking Merrick in Panama City?! Where the other 3 here too? It was almost as if he read my mind because then he said that the others were looking at food last time he saw them. I was really surprised there wasn’t pandemonium going on with All Time Low in the building.
Zack suddenly noticed the cd in Anissa’s hands and asked if we were going to get it and we said “Duh.” He laughed again and said that he and the rest of the band would sign them for us if we wanted. We of course said yes! Suddenly Zack said “Wanna come find the guys with me?” We nodded and started walking to the food section. As we got closer we could hear some boys fighting over which frozen pizza to get. The 1st voice really wanted pepperoni, the 2nd wanted supreme, and the 3rd wanted tomato basil. We walked towards the voices and saw Alex, Jack, and Rian standing there with the freezer doors wide open, arguing. I look up at Zack who just rolls his eyes at them and then coughs. The 3 boys suddenly look up at Zack, then turn their eyes to us and I felt Zack’s hand on the small of my back gently pushing me forward towards them since I had stopped abruptly. His touch felt amazing. As cliché as it sounds, I felt sparks and I wondered if he did too.
Anissa and I looked them over while they did the same to us. They’re all pretty hot, but I think Zack is definitely the hottest while Anissa likes Alex the best and by the looks of it, he liked her too. After we all just kinda stood there awkwardly for a minute I decided to break the silence, “Are y‘all trying to thaw out all the pizzas?” As soon as I said “y’all” the guys started to smirk. I turned to Anissa and whispered, “I just said y’all didn’t I?” She just nodded her head and I put my face in my hands. I couldn’t believe I let my accent shine through. I think Zack realized I was a little embarrassed so he decided now would be a good time to introduce everyone, “Jack, Rian, Alex, this is Ashley and Anissa. They’re buying our cd and I said we’d sign them.” All the guys nodded.
I decided that maybe the guys would tell me why they were here since Zack wouldn’t. I asked, but again all I got were shrugs. What were these guys up to?
We all talked a bit more and we got on the subject of tours and playing shows. I brought up that I had won tickets from AP Magazine to see them with The Summer Set, Hit the Lights, and The Downtown Fiction, so we went down to the House of Blues in Orlando and we loved the show! Rian asked us, “Why didn’t you come to the meet and greet or anything.” I replied, “No one said anything about it so we didn’t think there was one or that we just weren’t allowed to go, but we would‘ve loved to.”
Jack and Alex started talking over each other about how fun that meet and greet was and all the cool people they met. During that, I realized that Zack had never left my side and that his hand was still on my back. I also noticed that Alex had been sneaking glances at Anissa since we had walked up. I turned to Anissa and whispered, “I think Alex likes you.” She said, “Yeah right, I think Zack likes you.” I replied, “Yeah right, I wish.” Suddenly we were ripped from our little conversation by Jack who whined, “You’re not listening to meee. Are you talking about me? Do you think I’m sexy? Do you want me?” He ended that with a wink which both Zack and Alex responded with hitting him, causing Anissa and I to laugh. After Zack hit Jack, he put his arm around my shoulders, which caused me to blush and the guys to laugh.
It was so weird how easy it was to talk to them and how like normal they seemed and how normal it felt to have Zack‘s arm around me. We finally realized that we had been standing there talking for a hour when Jack’s stomach growled saying it was lunch time.
♠ ♠ ♠
This only 4 chapters long because it's my 1st story and all. =) Any feedback is appreciated.