Status: Done =D

High Low Time in PC

The End =)

Looking back on this, it all seems so crazy. It’s been 3 years since that day that Zack asked me out and Alex asked out Anissa. Alex asked Anissa to marry him a year and a half after that day and she said yes. I’ve never seen her so happy and I’m happy for her. They decided to get married a year and a half later and that day is today. Unfortunately, Zack and I broke up about a year ago. There are no hard feelings, but for the time being we just couldn’t make it work. He was always touring and I was always so busy with college that we just had no time for each other.
So, today’s the day. Anissa is marrying Alex. She still hasn’t told me who I’m walking down the isle with, but I have a feeling it’ll be Zack. Like I said, there are no hard feelings, but it’s still awkward. We talked about marriage and kids and the whole 9 yards and everyone said we’d get married 1st, but now here we are, the only single ones…
I take one last look in the mirror before helping checking to make sure Anissa’s ready. We walk to the entrance to the church where the groomsmen are waiting for us and that’s when I see him. Zack is standing there by himself looking handsome as ever in his tux. When he sees me he gets a smile on his face and walks over to me. “I’m walking you down the isle”, he says. All I can do is nod. We process in and line up and it’s time for Anissa’s grand entrance. She look beautiful and all eyes are on her, well all except for Zack’s whose seem to be on me. Throughout the service I notice that he keeps looking at me, but I try to shrug it off. The wedding goes off without a hitch and soon it’s time for the reception.
Anissa and Alex have their 1st dance and then the dance floor is free rein. I go to dance with some friends, but then a slow song comes on so I go back to my seat, but before I could make it there I feel someone grab my arm and pull me back slightly. I turn and come face to face with Zack. He asks my to dance with him and I oblige. I missed being in his arms, I missed him smell, I missed it all and I had thought I was over it, but apparently not… Zack is singing along to the song quietly in my ear and I just melt.
Too soon the song comes to a close, so I go to walk off, but he holds me firm to himself and leads me outside to the balcony. We stand there staring off into the distance in a comfortable silence for a while until he whispers, “I’ve missed you.” I turned to look at him, not knowing what to say to that, I’ve missed him too, but should I admit it? Before I could think more about it, I whisper back, “I’ve missed you too” and close the gap between us. We kissed for what seemed like ever, the sparks were still there, as strong, if not stronger than the 1st time he touched me. We finally pull away to catch our breathes and he says, “I want you back. We can make it work. I want you and only you. I love you. Can we try again, please?” I just smile and nod, kissing him again.
Two years later Zack proposed to me and we couldn’t have been happier. One year later we were married and we have now been married 25 years. I guess dreams do come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope someone enjoyed this. =)