Status: Work in Progress

The Tomboy and Her Nine Brothers

Breakfast then the Mall

KYLE POV

Waking up to a remix of David Guetta blasting from the room next to me isn't something strange to me. Rolling over to glance at my clock told me that it was ten in the morning. Deciding now would be a good time to get up I stretched before climbing out of bed scratching my chest as I sluggishly walked towards my restroom.

I yawned and looked in the mirror to find my hair a mess and hanging over my eyes. My dirty blonde almost brown hair had a sexy yet messy style, which drove the girls crazy. My blue eyes were darker then that of my sisters and portrayed the sleep I felt overtaking my body this morning.

Deciding a long hot shower would do the trick I pulled off my boxers – all I ever wear to bed – and hop in the shower. Fifteen minutes later I climb out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist using another to wipe my hair and chest. Grabbing my shaving cream I spread some all over my chin and start to shave off the scruff. I wipe of the rest of the cream with some water and the towel before tossing it into the dirty hamper.

I decide to leave my hair in its messy state and head over to my unpacked closet and grab a tight white t-shirt that shows off my muscles and a plaid white/blue and black shirt left unbuttoned. Some blue jeans and some white and black kicks, I put my towel in the dirty hamper in my room and grabbed my iphone and wallet before leaving my room.

As I walked out my sister was walking into her room, she was in a sports bra and running shorts with some running shoes. She was full of sweat and had her ipod in hand. “Just got back from your morning run?” I asked her leaning against the wall as I watched her grab a towel and some clothes getting ready to take a shower.

“Huh, oh yeah. Seth and Cole came with me, Ian was to lazy and you never do it so,” she said leading off shrugging because she knows the way that I am. I love to exercise just as much as my athletic family but I draw the line at having to wake up early in order to do so.

“Cool, are you gonna make something for breakfast when your out or do we have to fend for ourselves?” I asked her hoping she could cook. One of the many things I love about her, her cooking skills. She makes bomb ass pancakes and she always changes it up; one day it’ll be blueberry pancakes another day it’ll be chocolate chip pancakes. Me and my brothers learned to look forward to when Katherine would cook, which is often, but man did we never get tired of eating her food.

“I’ll cook, but can you check if the kitchen is all unpacked. If it isn't can you get some of the guys who are busy and ask then if they want food they had to finish unpacking the kitchen” she said before closing the bathroom door behind her.

Fist pumping the air I ran down the hallway pounding on the doors of my brothers, waking them up or interrupting whatever it is they were doing. Travis opened it door sleep still in his eyes and a tank top with boxers on, obviously I woke him up; Ian was dressed for the day already and looked at my expectantly. Mark and Mike were in their boxers obviously just lazing around in their rooms.

Seth and Cole were naked except for a towel covering their …parts obviously having just come out of their showers. Luke was in his Spiderman pajamas and was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. “What’s going on?” he asked drowsily.

“Kat said she would cook but we have to help finish unpacking the kitchen. She said if you don’t help you don’t get food” I said before running down the stairs to start unpacking. The only thing you hear seconds later are doors slamming closed and thumps as some tried to hurry up and get changed while some with Ian and Luke just ran down stairs after me as they began to help me out.

Five minutes the rest of the guys joined us in the kitchen and were trying to help out, we don’t joke when it comes to food and we know how serious Katherine is when it comes to helping out so we try to warn each other when she wants something in return for her cooking.

Ten minutes later we were done each of us grabbing a plate cup and forks as well as brewing up some coffee before we all sat down and began to chill out. Except for Mike and Mark since they took the longest to pack they had to take the now empty boxes down to the basement.

“Morning guys, anything in particular you want” Katherine said as she came into the kitchen her hair dried and in perfect curls, wearing some jean shorts and a

“Can we pancakes?” Luke asked before the rest off began to rattle off what we wanted. Thirty minutes later we had a buffet styled breakfast in front of us. A large bowl of scrambled eggs, pancakes stacked high on a plate, a platter of bacon and sausage, and some toast. I stood up and grabbed the gallon of orange juice, milk and the chocolate syrup as some of us like chocolate milks instead of juice.

Katherine lets us star to dig as she stood up and went to grab her usual cup of coffee in the morning. She says she need it in order to keep up with us, but we thinks its because of her love of vanilla, which happens to be the flavor of creamer we have.

“So is everyone done unpacking?” she asked before sitting down and began to help herself to some food as well before it was all gone. No matter how much she cooks the food is always gone in the end, there is no such thing as leftovers in our house But if there are was it wouldn't be “leftover” for very long, we’ll eat anything.

A chorus or “yeah”, “yep” and “yes” ran in the air as we all gave her our answer. “Good, oh and guys our cars are being driven over, Dad had them haul them all over since none of you guys like other people driving them, and should be here by noon. Ian has to be here to sign for them though,” she said before taking her last bite of eggs.

“Okay no problem” Ian said nodding along to what she said, smirking when he heard her say how picky we are with our cars. Which is true mind you, we all adore our cars – or motorcycle in Cole’s case – so much we would get pissed it if there was ever a scratch on our babies.

Jason even went so far as to name his car – a Hyundai equus – Abby after his late cat, who was run over when he was six. Our parents had lied and said it ran away but he learned the truth when he grew older. But that didn't stop him from naming his car after her, a cat.

I grabbed my car keys and told her I was gonna go shopping at the mall nearby, when my brothers heard this they all stood up and left to different parts of the house. I like to spruce up my room a bit, meaning I want to get a small basketball hoop I could throw mini basketball hoops in and I need a new pair of speakers for my laptop since I gave my old one’s too Travis.

“Hey I wanna come, I need some new art supplies” Katherine said before standing up and running upstairs coming back down with some kind of tote and a pair of converse to replace her slippers.

“Ok, lets go I just need some stuff for my room” I said before stepping out of the house my sister behind me. I went to the garage and pushed the button to open the garage door, we had one with our keys. I pulled out of the garage in my car and waited for my sister as she closed the garage door and hopped in the passenger seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kyle's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/set/set?id=68881645&lid=2196937

Here is the second chapter, i would like to dedicate this to the one person who was the first to subscribe to this story, you know who you are. Thank you so much and hope you like this chapter. Its kind of short, but it shows i little more of Katherine's role in the family. Its kind of short so i plan on adding another chapter in a while.

i also decided to make this chapter in someone's else's point of view, so as a fair warning expect that out of this story. i plan on adding chapters in different points of view, mostly that of her brothers.

Please enjoy and comment!! I would at least like two or three comments so i know how im doing so far.