I Am an Ocean, I Am a Sea.

1. propa fit birdie.

"Ello, Oliveh speakin' " the 26 years old answered his phone. "Ello brothe' where in the bloody hell are yeh?!" His little brother yelled him. "jus' woke up, thanks ta yeh, dipshi' " he said, rubbing his eyes. "ge' yeh ass hie. Yeh late" Tom said, sounding really annoyed. " hay, I fuckin' own tha' shop, I can com' there when eve' I like" Oliver sighed. "we, weh own the shop, yeh jus' starte' it brothe' " Tom sighed. "Jus' ditch the bitch yeh pick last nigh' and com' to work" He hang up. Oliver knew his brother was fed up with him and always promised to be a better brother, but never really kept his promises.

"alrigh' up" Oliver shook the blonde laying in his king size bed. Blond just groaned and continued sleeping. "ge' yeh fanny up from meh bed and go. I needh to walk meh dog and go to work" Oliver pushed her to the floor. "hay, shi' head tha' hurt" the girl whined, but Oliver didn't care. "hie' " he threw her clothe to her and pointed to the door. "go, Oscah needs to take a dumb befo' I get to meh job" He bushed her out of his flat.

"sorry Tom, yeh know how I am" Oliver hugged his brother and handed him a coffee he picked up on the way to the shop. "Yeh, I kno' " Tom sighed. " where' the rest of the wankers?" Oliver asked, looking around the shop. "Lee is sick, Jona and Matt's ar' havin' a day off" Tom said and drank his coffee.

"I'm goin' to take off. See yeh at the flat" Tom shouted from the front door and left. "Feed Oscah!" Oliver ran after his brother. "yeh" Tom shouted as answer.

"I jus' locked the doo' " Oliver said to the phone. "I ordereh food" Tom never made dinner, he always ordered something. "Chines' and vege fo' meh, righ'?" "yeh" Tom answered and hang up.

"hay, yeh drop thes' " a girl shouted after him. Oliver turned around and saw a tall girl with a long, beautiful legs. She had blue eyes, framed with a long lashes. and almost a heart shaped, pink lips. She didn't have any makeup, which Oliver found very attractive. She was a propa fit birdie. She was holding his car keys. "oh, well good tha' yeh foun' them" Oliver smiled and took the keys from her tattooed hand. She was wearing a jacket so he didn't know did she have a sleeve of tattoos or just a few on her hand both hands. "I'm Oliveh, an' wha' migh' be yeh name, prittih birdie" Girl rolled her eyes. "I'm Coraline, an' I kno' who yeh ar' " she said grin on her face. "oh great, a fan chick" Oliver sighed. Coraline shook her head. "I'm no' a fan of yeh." She said seriously. Oliver felt little shocked but really gratified that she wasn't a crazy fan. "is thee' somethin' wrongh with meh?" Oliver asked smiling. "yeh" she said and turned away, walking back to where did she ever came from.

"What's wron' with ya brotha?" Tom asked, as the Sykes brothers and Oliver's band mates were sitting around the living room coffee table, eating Chinese. "I kno' tha' face" Jona said smirking at Oliver. "who is tha birdie who's takin all yah thought' Olieh" Jona poked Oliver's arm. "she's no on' " Oliver sighed and took a sip from his beer. Oliver had been thinking about Coraline the whole evening and his mates were getting little annoyed by him not paying attention to the band stuff.

'Tha' fuckin' birdie is goin' to driv' meh crazy.'

Oliver was never the first one at the shop, but this morning he decided to go work early. "Jesus Olih , I thoug' someone ha' broke in. Yeh neve' hie this early." Matt.N laughed as he walked into the store."couln' sleep, so I cam' to work." He laughed and continued folding the clothes. "tha' birdie must be pritti fit if yah can't ge' her from yeh mind" Matt said and walked to the back lounge. After a while Matt came back, carrying two huge boxes. "whe' should I put thes' boss" he asked Oliver. "they go to the ne' season desin' table" He said, nodding towards the table near the door. "mov' the last season to som' othe' place" Matt nodded and did what he was told to.

"yeh open?" Oliver heard a familiar voice from the door. "yah we ar' " He said and tried to ignore her. It was already ten o'clock and all the guys were at the shop. Oliver stood behind the counter, following every move she made with his gaze. "she's the bird tha' made yah crazy" Jona asked when he noticed how Oliver stared at the girl. Oliver sighed and nodded. "she's propa fit bird" Jona smirked. "yah kno' " Oliver whispered. "could one of ya dipshit' help meh?" The girl shouted. Jona grabbed Oliver's shoulders and pushed him towards the girl. "ho' may I help yeh birdie" Oliver tried to smile. "yeh, um, yah hav' this in size smaller?" Coraline hold a Fuun Koneko shirt in front of Olivers face. "that's the smallest size 'cause it's fro' men side of the store" He said. "Well, guess I jus' take this then" She sighed. "why ya don't like meh?" Oliver finally managed to ask. " 'cause I don't like yeh way to treat girls. Yeh fucked on' of meh best friend' som' time ago and thre' her out of yah flat next mornin' " She said, obviously pissed. "well yah sorryh" "don't worry mate, I luv yah band though" She smiled beautifully and moved to the dresses she noticed. "would this look great on meh?" she asked Oliver, holding a Stare Devil dress. "I dunno, try it" Oliver sighed and pointed at the dressing room. After few minutes, she stepped out. "well" she smiled and spin around. "befor' yeh say anythin', would this be good fo' our date?" she smiled. Oliver was shocked. First she said she didn't like him and now they are going on a date. And the arm tattoos, were sleeves in her both arms, which made Oliver smile. "it's perfect fo' it" he decided to play along.

"Tom, whee' ar' yah little wanker?" Oliver shouted laughing. "wha'?" Tom asked, walking out of the bathroom. "yah closin' today" He ruffled his little brothers hair. Oliver walked out of the shop and saw Coraline waiting for him in her new dress and a leather jacket, cigarette hanging from her mouth. "Drop Dead" she read the stores sign making an arch in the air with her hands. "yah, that's my store" Oliver laughed. Coraline took few last drags from her cigarette before throwing it away. She tied her hair up on a messy bun. "yeh better no' make a fool ou' of yeh tonigh' " She said seriously and started to walk towards the bub near the shop. "yeh ar' strange little birdie" Oliver laughed and put his arm around the girls torso.

"21 question'? Both answe' the question tha' has been asked, and both has 21 question' Shot afte' every answe'?" Oliver suggested. The girl nodded and Oliver started.

"name?"
"Coraline Alexandra Bruce, call meh Corra or Cabby"
"Oliver Scott Sykes, I prefer Oli"
First shots.

"age?"
"22, and dangerous" she laughed.
"26, amazing in the sack" he winked.
Second shots.

"job?"
"tattoo artist" she smiled. Oliver couldn't believe what he just heard.
"well as ya kno' I hav' meh clothin' line, Drop Dead and meh band, Bringh Meh the Horaizon" He said proudly.
Third shot.

They kept playing till the last question.
"yah goin' home" Coraline tried to speak. "yah sur' yah can make it tha' far" Oliver laughed to the girl. "no" she started to giggle like maniac. "meh place?" Oliver whispered into her ear and placed his hand on her lap, making the drunk girl feel huge pressure on her lower body. She nodded and they called a cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell meh what yah think :D