Status: trying to figure out what pattern im going to be doing but right now its some time every week.

I Am Indecent

Privileges

Waking up, I made my way towards the small kitchen that Sam and I shared. I opened the cabinet that i usually have my box of lucky charms hidden from Sam and couldn't find the beloved cereal.

" SAMMY, YOU IGNORANT SLUT!" I ran into the living room to see my older brother digging his right hand into MY cereal! I reached out for it and tried to snatch it from his greedy hands but i was so too slow.

" geez Jamie, I'll buy you more" Sam said laughing at me.

" since when do you have money to do that ?" i shot back at him.

" since i got a job Jamie"

" haha, YOU got a job?" this time i was laughing so hard because Sam is one of those guys that get a job and then quit after a month because he doesnt like something small. I was brought back to reality when Sam's hand hit the back of my skull. "ouch, you mother fucker, what was that for?"

"that was for calling me an ignorant slut and laughing at me" Sam said in a snotty tone.

" i am still amazed that you got a job though, where exactly ?" i questioned, finally able to rescue the box of cereal from him.

" you know how i went to school for stage lights and sound?" i nodded urging for him to get on with it. " i got a job offer from Jeff Maker, he needed someone to fill in his place for Warped tour this year" I dropped the box on the floor for emphasis.

"WHAT?! Thats so cool Sammy, what bands are you going to work with?" I was fully interested.

" Jeff said We are the in crowd, but mostly with All time low " Sam smirked knowingly.

" OHMEHGERD! ALL TIME FUCKING LOW!" i screamed shocked, making Sam cringe and plug his ears.

" yes now shut up" he screamed back.

" well when do you go"

"i am suppose to be packing now but i keep getting bombarded with questions" Sam got up and went to his room, me quickly right behind him.

" need help bro" I asked calmly sitting crossed legged on his bed.

"nah,I got this Jamie but thanks " Sam pushed me out of his room closing it behind me. I went in my room and started pouting because 1. Sammy is leaving me for who knows how long 2. he gets to be surrounded by so many bands FUCK!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the first chapter. i know its short but i will have fillers and an explanation why Jamie and Sammy are living together in a chapter.