Status: trying to figure out what pattern im going to be doing but right now its some time every week.

I Am Indecent

you werent there

9 am means work, ugh.

I climb out of bed and take my ruotine shower, do my hair and makeup and slip on that stupid uniform I had to wear because of company policy. If toure wondering, I work at a cafe down jusst a couple blocks from the apartment complex, its good exercise but today I feel like I should lift up my spirits by jamming to some music. It helps. Grabbing my bag and keys I see Sams suit case and back pack by the front. Good, he hasn't left yet. " sammy, I'm gone, text me whenever you finally leave to go to the airport, I'm leaving 4p bucks for whatever" I shout at him hopefully he heard me. I waited for a couple of seconds for a reply. " okay, thank you jamie" sammy walked out of his room and envoloped me in a bone crushing hug. I'm going to miss this slut.

" by sam, have fun" I said sencerly opening the front door shutting it behind.

Yada yada yada time for work . I didn't even want to open this morning!! I walked into the cafe singing blinks up all night song, I like it I like it a lot . " hey jamie " kitty greeted me from behind the counter, not even looking up to see if it was actually me .

" how did you get in here" I asked

" good morning kitty how are you ? Oh I'm just great and what about you ?" Kitty said talking out loud .

" blah, now answer me!" I said with a smile.

" being close to the manager has benifits" kitty winked at me making me cringe.

" eww, why justin kitty"

" it was just one night jamie and we are kind of friends with benefits" kitty said knowingly shrugging.

" whatever, just don't get pregnant" I rolled my eyes making my way around the counter setting up the register and made a fresh pot of coffee.

today went by slow, usually it goes by quicker, hmm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo sorry I'm doing this on my phone and I don't know how to save it to a draft so here is the second chapter. Good night!