Status: Write when I feel like it.

Tomorrow Will Be Kinder

Dripping in gold.

"Next up from district eleven: Liv Connery!" Caesar Flickerman yells. His hair was a dusty rose and his teeth were as perfect as ever.

I glide down towards him, a giggle on my lips and the black tulle of my dress swaying around me. This is my favorite outfit so far. The bodice is covered in gold and bronze leaves with the tulle falling perfectly down below my knees. The heels were worrisome but that didn't matter. I was dripping in gold.

I'm so giddy and excited that I can't hear the crowd, only see them stand and cheer.

Caesar takes my hand in his and we exchange kisses on the cheeks. We sit down and with one last squeeze he removes his hand from mine.

"Well, miss. Connery-"

"Please call me Liv!" I saw with a charming smile.

"Well, liv, you are looking ravishing tonight!" He says

"You are too kind, Caesar!" I giggle, "my stylist did a wonderful job, huh?" The crowd cheers and I blow a choice few kisses to the crowd.

"She sure did. Perprismia is a doll. She styled Abram wellwood, last years victor and your mentor correct?"

"That is correct." I say sweetly. Nodding my head and giggling when my curls hit my cheeks softly. Abram made it very clear to play the part of the Capitol sweetheart. "Oh, Caesar you have no idea how lucky I am! I honestly have the best team a girl could ask for."

"Has Abram been training you well?"

"He's wonderful! I've learned so much well when I can focus on what he's teaching me. He's just so good looking!" I say, sounding too much of an airhead but the crowd just loves it. Some Erupting in laughter, some cooing in aprovement. The camera pans to Abram and he gives it a casual wink.

"Clearly you've listened enough seeing as you got a 9 on your test! Tell us how you did it?" He asks leaning in. The crowd goes quiet, waiting for my answer. I lean in towards him, whispering my response just loud enough for the crowd to hear.

"Well, I could tell you or you could wait and see when I kill all the other tributes!" I say with a sweet smile on my painted red lips. The crowd goes wild once more, I know I have them in the palm of my hand. I look to the front row to see Abram smiling brightly at me.

The bell rings and my time is up with a content sigh, I stand up, Caesar pulling me into his side. "Let's hear it for liv Connery!"

I smile and wave as if I already won.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I promised I would update weekly and I had a lot of this written out but then it got deleted and I was super depressed about it so I kinda was on a hiatus but I'm back!

I'm loving liv the more I write her! I want her to get super cocky before and even while she's in the games and I want a good amount of separation between her and Abram for a bit. She needs to be strong and inendemt on her own dammit!
But I love their romance and I'm excited for the Capitol to get in the the loop!

Thank you Countrygirl712 for your support! Don't hate me!

Oh, how I love Caesar!

Next chapter: the arena! Dun dun duuuuun!

Xoxo, jessie