Obtenebratious.

A Little Taste Of "Scarlett."

"Maneater" bursts like waves of sweet, Saturday night through the blackened subwoofer...but as for Raelyn, and the song, she's just getting started.

Heels to metal, fingers to leather...she glares vainly into the Bugatti's side mirror, and two black, soulless orbs stare back, all over a thin-bridged nose and feisty scarlet lipstick - the face of a demon. A very sexy demon, to be physically correct.

One last look and she steals off into the midnight, buying time with burning asphalt and rubber, owning the road as it screeches in deafening complaint. She can't risk being late again for another date, especially this one; he's a "keeper," as they like to call them, a man worthy enough to ride a curved whip like there's no brakes to his masculine stick shift. On through luminous red lights and pissed off pedestrians she goes, until the words "Gale Dr." pop into white blocks around the streetlitten corner. Third house down, left side, is where she docks her beautiful vessel into a fresh paved driveway, and one sleek, dark pantyhose steps out from within the driver's seat...

She switches up to the door, and doesn't even knock before a man in boxer briefs answers it with a solemn smile, which is pushed back by thick, full lips. Her fingers tear away at his Playboy underwear, and the man is so unsuspecting, he doesn't even think on how to react...
"Don't you think we should-"
Shut up.

Raelyn strips down into bare birthday suit, filling the room with a trance-like aroma as she pumps pure desire into the man's frail vessel. Everything is pulsing, hot cinders are cracking, and the gale rushing from the open door dries beads of sweat upon their joined figures, whispering tasteless lust into each brutal smack. Her rosy tongue draws closer, closer, even closer up from his dampened groin...

And then she bites. Teeth clench deep down upon his tangent neck, tainted with crimson, and a pleading voice breathlessly inhales the name, "Scarlett," fading back into the gale, and back into his motionless body...

Fuck...that's the third one this week. What's wrong with me?

Feeling sorry for the poor thing, Raelyn drags his body to the moonlit backyard, tossing it off from the diving board, and into the pool. A little, just a little blood seeps onto the silent water, and the obtenebracious dame licks away at her stained fingernails, stepping away from the scene, and black into the sky.