Status: Initiated - Phase 2

Unconscious Connection!

Together – At Long Last:

I don't know, just how long we had been apart. Yet, it's unbearable. There is something I had to do.

Strange, I never had thought of us apart. I never had known her, before I saw her, in the room that was to be my dorm, for but the stay, as I had planned to study.

From the night I had set eyes upon her, I had been lost, and we had been together, from that moment on. I don't regret an instant, I spent together with her.

We had slept in the same bed, we had woken up together, hands joined together, or at least, this one morning, which must have been yesterday. Then we had dressed, eaten and studied together. Never letting go of the other. Why? Why were we to ever let go of one another? I did not want to. Just the same, we had stripped, and changed, before joining in bed, once more, and that had been the day.

Was there a need for any further? I could see none.

Ofcause, this is when she spoke up, just before we were to leave the room, for breakfast.

“There is something we need to do, before we leave for Breakfast!” she uttered.

Then she sat down, at the make up desk. Picking up, what looked like little more then a clear glass can, like the one you have your hand cream in. Only this time, the gel is utterly clear.

I just looked at her, I knew what she had in mind. Just not sure why, or how.

I could see her opening her can, and I did the same, with the one I had found. Then I spread a thin layer of the clear gel, covering the palms of my hands, knowing she did the same.

I never did need to look, I did not have to ask. I just knew what she thought, imagining she knew what I thought. As if we had been sharing a thought, the way we may share an Ice Cream? Yet, it never struck me as odd, or uncomfortable.

For a moment, I had spent, spreading the gel, making sure it covers my hands, the palms. Then we came up, before the door, slowly placing our hands together.

At the moment our hands met, we had joined. I saw what she saw, and felt, what she felt. She knew, what I knew. I love, what she love. She knew it, as did I. It had been the purpose.

She had already known, I was to enjoy it. I had known, what she was about to suggest. Even though she never had actually told me. Even before I had found, what she wanted me to see.

There was no way around it, no way avoiding it. Neither of us wanted to break off. This time, it was fully conscious, and utter complete. There was no way around it.

We had done, what we had done. It is a Conscious act, as it is Consensual. The instant lasting, for the time required. With that, the connection had been sealed.

For a moment, our hands sticking together, but as we broke off, we broke off as one.

The connection, never quite breaking. Not even, when we were at different sides of the room. We were not to part. Not really.

I can feel her inside. I feel her thoughts as they were my own. I'm hungry. With that, we leave for a Restaurant.

Nothing had changed. Just as we're the same girls we were, before we went to bed, the day before. Only now, we are closer, in ways you can't imagine, and ways I can't put my finger to.