Freeze

but to me, it's everything.

Why was she hanging onto this summer romance? He had told her that it wouldn’t last past the summer, and she told him that she understood. She tried to keep her feelings mostly to herself, her friends wouldn’t understand what she meant if she tried to explain her situation. He had to admit, every girl that he’d danced with at a club or talked to at a pub wasn’t her. They weren’t as special as her. Not as beautiful. Not as humorous. Not as daring. Not as different. They all had the same fake blonde hair with the same lacy black pushup bra and the same stupid way that they’d moan his name when he touched them, and at that point, he feigned illness and proceeded to go home without getting the quick fuck he was looking for. Hell, he didn’t even really want a quick fuck. He wasn’t a quick fuck type of guy, but it had been a while since he had been with her. She hadn’t tried to pursue anymore relationships after him, even though she had been craving the touch of another man for so long. It wasn’t just another man she wanted - it was him. They were what each other needed, but an ocean stood in their way.
♠ ♠ ♠
all of these chapters are about this long.
it's nothing too deep and long, but it tells the story.
and I absolutely love it.