Freeze

with you.

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

This quote was what Maximilliana Guiterrez and Liam Payne told each other over text, phone call, Skype, Facetime, and any other way the two could get the message to each other. Except through letters. Neither of them had the time or patience for that. Liam’s secret trip hadn’t lasted for long, but the two of them used it to their advantage, not wasting any time in doing the activities that they did six months ago. Liam had come clean in interviews about his broken relationship with the well known dancer, and admitted to leaving her for another girl he had met in America. He never gave out Maximilliana’s name, but whenever they were asked to raise their hand if they had girlfriends, his was the first to shoot up. Maximilliana had continued living her life as she had before, attending day college classes and working at the local bookstore that she had been since she was sixteen. No one besides him, his band mates, and their parents knew about their relationship. He wouldn’t dare try and put her in that sort of spotlight if she didn’t want it, and she didn’t want her friends to assume that she was the type of girl who stole boyfriends away from unsuspecting girls. They didn’t want to admit to their mistakes, but it was their mistakes that led them to each other. It was their mistakes that led them to an almost lost love. It was their mistakes that gave them butterflies whenever they saw each other’s names pop up on their phone screens. And to think, tt all started with a summer love.
♠ ♠ ♠
this has been so different for me.
I haven't felt so deeply connected to a contest story as I did to this one.
I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.
c: