Oh Christ

Dead Bite

Dead Bite

"How long is this gonna take?" Zoe asked,clicking buttons on her phone.

"I don't know,but stop complaining. You can get to your fuck toy after we're done here." Piper sighed.

The heat was starting to get to all of them,but they should have known better to all dress in jeans. They were currently standing outside a private WMG building,waiting to meet their tourmates. Zoe sat at on of the shaded patio tables,eyes glued to her phone while Piper sat next to her,head resting on one hand,cigarette in the other. Lana was off trying to climb a nearby tree and Billie was playing a game on her DS,also sitting at the table.

"And where is Jersey?"Zoe added,finally looking up from her cellular device.Billie was about to answer before they heard music blaring from a familiar black car that was pulling into the parking lot.

"Sorry I'm kinda late,dudes. There was a line at McDonald's and I was fucking starving."Their bandmate, Jersey,smiled as she walked over,sipping on her drink.

"It's alright.We're still waiting on the other bands to show up."Piper assured her.

"I think one of them is here." Billie finally spoke. "Lana,get over here!"

"I think I'm stuck!"She yelled back,before she fell out of the tree."Nevermind!"

She quickly jumped up and skipped over as the other girls stood up. The black SUV parked and five guys got out,making their way over.

"Hey. We're My Chemical Romance. I'm Gerard." Gerard smiled at the girls that stood before him.

"Hi,I'm Mikey."He waved.

"Ray Toro."

"I'm Frank!"

"Bob."

"Nice to meet you guys. If it's okay with you,we're all gonna introduce ourselves when the others get here so we don't have to do it fifty times." Billie smiled.

Before they said anything more,two more SUVs pulled into the lot and guys plied out of them. The ones that got out of the second one made Lana squeal and jump up and down while grabbing onto Jersey's shoulders.

"It's Sevenfold!!"She yelled,now pointing.

"Jesus,you didn't see Jersey fan-girl over My Chem,Lana."Zoe rolled her eyes as the group came over.

"Sup,girls? I'm Synyster Gates."

"Zacky V."He smiled.

"Johnny Christ."

"I'm The Rev but you can call me Jimmy if you wanna."He grinned,waving enthusiastically.

"I'm Matt.We're Avenged Sevenfold."

"And the rest of us are Hollywood Undead.Johnny 3 Tears."

"Danny. Nice to meet you."

"Funnyman at your service."He winked.

"Pussysnake. I'm Charlie Scene."

"J-dog."

"Hey,I'm Da Kurlzz." The last one said.

"Awesome. So we are the band Dead Bite. I'm Billie."

"Lana!"She said raising her hand and jumping up once.

"I'm Zoe."

"Piper Quinn."

"I'm J-Jersey."She stuttered.

"So,what are you're guys position in the band?"Matt asked.

"I wanna guess!"Jimmy yelled,throwing his arm in the air and waving it back and forth."Pick me!"

"Alright,go for it."Piper smiled. Everyone always guess wrong.

"Okay,well, I guess that Piper is the vocalist cause she's all dressed up. Zoe is lead guitarist.Jersey's gotta be the bassist cause she's shy. No offense,Mikes."

"None taken."Mikey smiled.

"Lana's hyper and has crazy hair,she's the drummer. And Billie is rhythm."

"Nope. You only got Zoe right. I'm vocals. Piper is rhythm. Lana is bass and Jersey is drums."

We all stood around talking for a little bit before deciding to go home and get some rest.We had an early start tomorrow.