Oh Christ

superhero Sunday

"Guys!"Lana shouted,skipping into the front lounge of the bus where the rest of us were.

"I think we should do a theme week."

"A theme week?"Billie questioned,raising her eyebrow after looking up from her notebook.

"Yeah! I have them all worked out! Superhero Sunday,Music Monday,Total Girl Tuesday,Wacky Pants Wednesday, Time Lord Thursday,Freaky Friday, and Sexy Saturday!"

"i'm liking Freaky Friday and Time Lord Thursday."Piper smirked.

"Soooo...you guys wanna?"

We all agreed to it in some way.

"Awesome! So,since tomorrow is Sunday,we could start it this week. Tomorrow you wear a superhero shirt and shorts. Tuesday you wear something girly. Wednesday kinda speaks for its self. Thursday we wear Doctor Who shirts and converse. Friday we wear gothic type stuff and Saturday you wear something sexy."Lana explained.

Here we go.


Dead Bite

"You all are wearing shorts and hero shirts." Zacky commented,raising an eyebrow at us,when we walked the diner where we were having breakfast.

"It's Superhero Sunday!"Lana exclaimed,sitting down with him,Mikey,Kurlzz,Ray,Charlie and Matt.Zoe sat down with them as well,as Billie and Piper sat down with the rest of HU. I took a seat next to Jimmy and across from Gerard,who smiled at me.

"Why Wolverine?"He asked,gesturing at my shirt.

"Cause he's the best and he's a bad ass."

"Good answer.He is the best."

"Is not!"Piper laughed from behind me.

"Oi! Shut it! You're wearing Spider Man! You have nothing to say."

"Agreed."Frank giggled.

"So...It's Superhero Sunday. Does that mean you guys have a theme for this week?" Ray asked.

"Yes,but it's a surprise!"Lana smiled.

"I'm looking forward to Friday."Piper smirked.

"I want Thursday."I replied.

"You are sooo British!"Billie laughed.

"It's the best show ever and you bloody know it!" Piper and I said at the same time.

Everyone cooled down then,looking at their menu so we could order.

"Do I want pancakes ooorrr waffles?"Jimmy asked me.

"It's your stomach,jims."

"I can't choooose!"He whined,laying his head on my shoulder."Pick for me Mummy!"

"How does cinnamon french toast with strawberries sound?"

"Amazing!"He chimed,quickly sitting up straight and grinning at me.

"Good,cause that's what I'm getting."

Once we finally got our food after ordering,it didn't take long for something to happen. it stated when charlie pour syrup on Kurlzz. I didn't pay attention to what happen at their table after that becasue Jimmy ended up putting a spoonful of whipped cream on my nose. I glared playfully before smearing syrup on his face and putting a strawberry slice on his cheek which actually stayed on his face. He took it off and threw it at Johnny,laughing when it hit him on the nose. Johnny grinned before taking a pancake covering in whipped cream and shoving it into Jimmy's face.Johnny them got a huge piece of french toast covered in strawberries,syrup and whipped cream slammed onto his head. Everyone exploded with laughter before we were asked to finish up and leave.
"So,girls,just some standard questions at first. How did you guys form?"

"Well,it started with Jersey and me. Just sitting around and playing guitar and drums. We loved it. So we threw around the idea of a band.We jus didn't really know anyone that could play music that we actually liked.I meet Billie through a friend who told me she could sing and play piano. we hit it off really well and she kinda just fell into with me and Jersey." Piper started.

"and I knew Billie in high school.Casual friends cause our lockers where next to each other. I heard her talking to Piper on day after school while we were putting our stuff away and heard her say band. I asked about it and she told me it was just the three of them and that they were looking for another guitarist and a bassist. I told her I played guitar and I knew a bassist. Lana and I went with her that day and we kinda just fell into it too."Zoe finished

"So,an all-girl band wasn't planned?"

"Not at first. We didn't care if we had guys in the band. But after I brought Lana and Zoe and they became offical,we talked about it."Billie stated

"It's not secret that the music industry is male dominate. Especially the rock genre. So,we decided to stick with all girls to prove that females can do this and be damn good at it."Lana smiled.

"Who are some of your inspirations as a whole? Like for all of you."

"Avenged Sevenfold is big,so it's so awesome that we get to do our first big tour with them. My Chemical Romance as well."Zoe said.

"As for some others,there's AFI,Misfits,In This Moment, Evanescence,Green Day..."Billie listed.

"Guns N' Roses,Slipknot,Atreyu,Nine Inch Nails"I added."That's about it."

"What is your writing process like?"

"One of us gets an idea and we just work on it if we like it.We just take ideas and add all kinds of things to them. Eventually we get a song worked out and write lyrics to it or vice versa."piper answered.

the chick asked a few more questioned about the band's music style before asking more personal questions.

"So,how would you describe each other in a one or two words? Let's start with Billie."

"Go with the flow."Zoe answered.

"Chillest ever."Lana agreed.

"Badass Hippie."Piper laughed.

"Down to earth."I smiled at her.

"Okay,how about Zoe?"

"Bad ass."Billie smirked.

"Doesn't give a fuck."Lana stated

"Ninja."Piper added.

"Total gamer."I answered.

"What about Piper?"

"goth girl."Lana and Billie stated at the same time.

"agreed. goth girl."Zoe nodded.

"Best sister ever." I grinned.

"Lana?"

"Insane."The other three said.

"Wonderfully insane."I added.

"And Jersey?"

"Completely awesome."

"Sweetest person ever."

"My best friend."

"the best sister in the world."

The interview was soon wrapped up and we got about an hour to mess around with the guys before we went to perform with smiles on our faces. We were doing what we did best and we were doing it together. Nothing could ruin this.