Oh Christ

Music Monday

Dead Bite

"Why are we up so early?" Zoe complained.

"Because we have an interview and a photo shoot today." Piper answered,sipping her coffee.

"Okay,dudes,Jers and I will be back in a little bit." Lana smirked as I pulled my hair back into low pigtails,like i did everyday.

"What are you two up to?"Billie asked,raising her eyebrow.

"Just gonna see the guys." We smiled before first heading to MCR's bus.

We walked in only to see Gerard awake.

"I just told Ray to wake up Frankie and Bob." He smiled.

"Awesome."Lana smirked plopping down next to him,me following.

You see,really early this morning at like four,Lana and I took the liberty of buttering the bathroom floor in all of the guys' tour buses. Of course we told everyone but the ones who threw water balloons at us.

"Frank's up."ray said coming back in right before we heard someone fall.

"Fuck!"Frank yelled before we all busted into laughter.He walked into the lounge."You suck."

"sorry,Frankie. It was payback."Lana giggled before we heard someone else fall and we all laughed again.

Once everyone was awake and we heard/watched the guys fall,Lana and I headed back to our bus.

"that was great!"Lana smiled.

"Rev falling was ridiculous!"

"that's cause he's so tall and lanky!"

"What did you two do?"piper asked.

"We put butter on any tiled area we could find on the guys' buses."Lana smiled.

"oh,god. You two are asking for it."

"Yeah,we know."I smiled.

"Well,let's go. they're waiting for us."
"So,what's the most girliest thing that each of you do?"

"Ummm...i guess,shopping."Billie shrugged.

"I spend a lot of time on my make-up." Lana confessed.

"I take forever trying to pick an outfit for the day."Piper answered.

"Oh god,this is gonna ruin my rep,but I like shoes. Like love them."Zoe admmited.

"I have no clue.Ummm..."

"She fan-girls."Lana giggled.

"You fan-girl worse than i do...Anyway,yeah,fan-girling is probably it."

"It's no secret that you all would rather play video games and music rather than shop or anything. Where you all brought up that way?"

"Pretty much,expect for Piper and Jersey. We all have older brothers and more guys friends while growing up."Billie answered.

"Jersey and I were brought up to act like proper young ladies. It was just boring though. When I got into high school,I made a lot of guy friends that we big influences on me and that rubbed off on Jersey."

We were asked a few more questiones about girlish things before the interview was over and one of the photographer's assistants came over.

"Hello,girls,I'm Lily. I was asked to explain a few things to you. We're gonna take 50 frames of you all today. Now,to go along with your interview,Mr. M has picked out an outfit for each of you to represent that fact that you are rockstars,but that you're still female. You will all be wearing a white tank top,a leather jacket,and boots. For Jersey and Zoe,you'll have jeans and the rest skirts. Please come with me so you can change."She smiled before leading us away.
"It was cool that we get to keep the jackets."Zoe said as we walked into the venue for sound check.

We all stopped when we heard drumming from the stage.The girls looked at me with wide eyes before taking off after me as i ran to the stage. Jimmy was playing my drums.He didn't seem to notice us though,so I walked behind him and wrapped my arms over his shoulders which made him stop.

"Jimmy...no one plays my drums but the tech and me."

He smiled back at me,placing the sticks down on the snare before quickly turning around,wrapping his arms around my waist and standing up.I squealed for a second,flailing around.

"Down! Put me down! You git!"

"What?"

"It means idiot...Now put me down!"

"Nope!I did your sound cheek for you. Now,come teach me more British words!"Jimmy laughed before moviing me so he was carrying me bridal style before running to Sevenfold's dressing room.

Oh,dear God.