Everything.

Part One.

"You staying over tonight?" Dallon asked.
"I'll ha-" Brendon got cut off.
"Okay, awesome!"
"Yeah.."

Walking home, Brendon was looking through his messages before gasping when he bumped into someone making him fall and drop his things.
"I..I..s-..I'm sorry.." A scared, shaky voice replied bending down and grabbing Brendon's things. Ryan knew that he hanged around with Dallon. "H-h..here.."
"Thank you.." Brendon thanked standing up and looking at the boy, he looked so scared. "I'm-"
"I no who you are.."
"You do?"
Ryan nodded in responds.
"How?"
"Because I talk about you all the time!" Dallon grinned walking over and grabbing Ryan like he was a rag doll.
Ryan looked down in fear as his hands were shaking so much making Brendon frown.
"Dallon,..you shouldn't pull people like that." Brendon said.
"But Ryan is not just a person, he's someone who's a fucked up freak and has no friends so I'm his friend and i have him when I'm bored." Dallon smirked. "Don't I Ryan?"
Ryan kept quiet as he couldn't get his words out so he nodded.
"I was looking for an answer!" Dallon shouted twisting Ryan's arm and pushing him against the wall making Ryan hit his head against it. Blood appeared.
"Dallon!"
"Stay out of this Brendon!"
Stick up for yourself Brendon, look at that guy..look! He's afraid and weakless..he might not be alive tomorrow.
"No!" Brendon shouted back pushing Dallon away. "What the fuck Dallon,..he's scared!"
"I'll see you tomorrow.." Dallon muttered at Brendon before leaving.
Ryan was so pale and standing there, god all Brendon wanted to do was hug him.
"Here..." Brendon whispered grabbing his bottle of water and handing it to the male.
Ryan looked at it.
"It's fine.."
Taking the water bottle Ryan smiled, he meant it. "T..th-"
"Your welcome." "You okay?"
"Yeah.." Ryan whispered after taking the water.
"You want me to walk you home?"
Home? Oh god..Dad.. "I'm fine.."
"Maybe you should come home to mine for a while, just to relax and ill clean that wound on your head."

Brendon sat beside Ryan, gently putting one hand on the males cheek and the other had the cloth over his temple on his head.
"Dallon huh,..he thinks he can boss people around."
"Isn't he your friend?"
"Yeah right,..I mean he was so nice at the start and now I'm just not good to stand up for myself so me, Spencer and Jon just stay in the back of the crowd.."
"He said you wanted to kill me.."
"What?!" "I'd never do such a thing to anyone like you.."
"I thought you were today when I bumped into you and I'm sorry."
"It's fine,..I mean the both of us weren't looking. Faith hit us!" Brendon chucked making Ryan do the same.
Oh god, he's so cute..Brendon just be sexy and get laid! No Brendon,..he's afraid and he needs comfort..give him it.