Everything.

Part Ten.

Ryan woke up slowly looking around, where's Brendon.
"Brendon?"
"Brendon?!" He shouted running around his house, biting his lip gently. Where was he? He grabbed the phone and rang up Spencer, whimpering a little.
"Hello?" Spencer said tiredly.
"Spencer!"
"Ryan! What's wrong?"
Ryan whimpered.
"Calm down Ryan, tell me what's wrong.."
"I can't find Brendon."

Brendon woke up slowly looking around the place, were was he again? He was tied to a chair in a large hall.
"Don't remember anything no?" Dallon smirked.
"What do you want?"
"Nothing really.."
Brendon sighed before he heard Dallon putting a bullet into a gun, he looked up.
"See the thing is, if your dead..Ryan is nothing.."
"Dallon, please...you need to stop acting like this." Brendon said afraid.
"Well it's my last bullet, so I'm going to test it on you."
Brendon looked at Dallon with his wide brown eyes as they started to form tears. "Please..."
Dallon didnt give him a chance, he swung round pulling the trigger of the gun. Bang......... Everything was quiet. Dallon looked at the gun with wide eyes before dropping it and backing away from it, "No.." He muttered, shocked as he looked at the dead Brendon in front of him.
Brendon looked around and seen Dallon shocked, "Dallon, what's wrong?"
Why wasnt he answering.
"Dallon!" Brendon shouted running over and going through him, he looked around upset before he noticed his body. He walked over and whimpered a little. "Im,..I'm dead" he whispered. Turning around he seen Dallon grabbing the gun and putting it on a table, he got angry making the hole room go freezing cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda busy. Hope this is good.