Everything.

Part Eleven.

Ryan and Spencer were in Brendon's car driving around trying to look for the one that Ryan loved.
"He can't be far!"
"Ryan you need to calm down.."

Brendon was yelling and screaming making the hole room go light by the lights, they all smashed as he turned around and seen Ryan running through the door to his dead body.
"Brendon!" Ryan whimpered, shaking the dead body.
"Ryan I'm here!" Brendon shouted, moving closer to him and the hole room relaxed and went warm as he whimpered. "You can't see me.." he whispered.
Ryan jumped a little when he heard Brendon's whisper through his ear, it felt warm beside him. He could feel the heat of a real person beside him, he turned around were Brendon but he couldn't see him. "I can sense you Brendon." He whispered before his eyes widened when Brendon appeared in front of him. "Brendon.."
He looked up at Ryan, "Ryan..."
"Brendon!" Ryan shouted happily, he could see him.
"You can see me!"
Ryan nodded.
Brendon smiled before he started to fade away and come back again a couple of times before he was gone. It was happening because Spencer was trying to get Brendon back to life, he wrapped a bandage tightly around his friends wound waiting.
Ryan walked over slowly and untied Brendon lying him down, his tears falling down onto Brendon's chest while he held him in his arms.
"I remember the first time I seen you, you helped me. You made me feel as if i was wanted. You came the love of my life and i was finally yours. Now i lose you..but there's one thing i need to say. I love you.." He cried, his tears falling down his cheeks and hitting Brendon's chest.
Brendon's chest rose slowly as everything outside turned bright making Ryan look at his lover with wide eyes, biting down onto his lower lip. "Brendon?" He whispered.
The males eyes fluttered opened slowly as he looked around, getting his vision steady before his eyes landed and stayed on Ryan making him smile. Of course he was still weak.
"My baby..." He whispered weakly.
Ryan nodded still crying but of happiness, holding onto Brendon's hand while Spencer rang an ambulance.
"You seen me..you seen me when I was a ghost."
"I- i know.."
"I thought I was going to be gone forever.."
"Never, your always in my heart.."
"Promise?"
"Promise.."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a little emotional when I wrote this, hope you like it guys! :3