Everything.

Part Two.

School was half way through the day and Brendon sat at the table with Spencer and Dallon. Why wasnt Jon in? Brendon asked himself. Looking around he was looking for Ryan hoping he was okay.
"Not again Brendon, snap out of it..." Dallon growled.
Brendon sighed and looked down.
"You no I should punish you Brendon,..you've been hanging around with Ryan for the past two weeks..he's such a fag.."
"Punish me?" Brendon asked looking up. "Who do you think you are?! You pick on anyone you want and you nearly killed Ryan a couple of nights okay, trying to knock him down! He's just like you and everyone else!" Brendon shouted everyone loosing his temper.
"Brendon Urie!" Mrs Hall gasped behind him. "My office!"
"Gladly.." Brendon muttered getting up while slamming the table with his hands, walking out of the room.
Ryan was hid behind everyone, smiling a little. He seen how Brendon stuck up for himself, finally in front of Dallon.

"What was that?" Mrs Hall asked.
"Dallon!"
"Dallon? Dallon Weekes?"
"Yeah.." Brendon sighed leaning back against the chair with his arms folded.
"What happened?"
"What happened?! Oh I'll be gladly to tell you..that son of a bitch thinks he can go around and do whatever he wants..y'know he tried to kill Ryan a couple of nights ago. Tried to knock him down and..."
"Bre-"
"I'm not finished. He raped Ryan, he thinks he can do whatever he wants to Ryan and I'm not letting that happen."
"I'm glad your looking out for your friends but i think Ryan needs to try and stick up for himself.."
"Bring him in,..he won't speak. The only person he speaks to is me..he can't trust anyone."

Mrs Hall had Ryan in with them.
"Your Ryan Ross, yeah?"
Ryan nodded.
"So what happened?"
Ryan looked at Mrs Hall with no expression before turning around to Brendon.
"See..."
"Look Ryan,..you gotta try okay?"
Ryan nodded.
"I'll bring you to a doctor.."
Ryan looked afraid.
"No! No Mrs you can't!" Brendon said quickly.
"Why?"
"Because they'll take him away from me!"
"What you mean?"
"They already no he doesn't live with his famlily, me and my mom had to sign a form for him to stay with me..they said if a component or anything comes to them they'll take Ryan for good.."
Mrs Hall looked at them before taking a deep breath.
"Okay..but i want you two, to go home and rest.."
Brendon nodded and Ryan nodded.

Getting home Brendon bit his lip and looked at Ryan.
Go Brendon..if he struggles just hold him. Brendon stop,..you'll care him more
Snapping out of it Brendon felt warm and skinny arms wrap around him making him smile, hugging the male back gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if this is okay! <3