Everything.

Part Four.

Dallon smirked, "Now I have you in here...no one to help you. No one is in this house..I kicked Brendon out and Spencer" he whispered in Ryan's ear, licking it slowly and sexually.
"Stop.." Ryan whispered trying to move away.
"Shhh.." Dallon hushed, putting his hand over Ryan's mouth as he forced him into the bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed. Getting on top of the male, Dallon grabbed Ryan's wrists putting them above his head keeping them pinned. "I'm going to tie you up little Ry.." He smirked tying Ryan's wrists to the bed board. Leaning down to Ryan's face, Dallon put both of his hands on each side of Ryan's cheeks holding his face still so it couldn't move.
"Dallon! Stop, please!" Ryan whimpered.
Pressing his lips against Ryan's, Dallon grinned getting it deep knowing Ryan couldn't move his face away because he was holding it.
Ryan was struggling and muffling through the kiss, he couldn't breath. He needed air because the kiss was so deep.
Dallon began to grind against Ryan, kissing him deep as he could while he giggled through his mouth. Pulling away Dallon looked at Ryan who was looking so weak, "Perfect.." He whispered untying him and bringing him into the closet with him. Closing the door he turned on the light while he lay Ryan done gently. Stripping him naked and himself.
"Dallon,.n-" Ryan got cut off by a gag that covered his mouth.
"There.." Dallon smirked leaning down and over Ryan's body as he kissed his neck and sucked on it hard. He done that for a while before he started to rub his member over Ryan's ass, giggling while he watched Ryan trying to move.

Brendon kicked the door down and darted upstairs, looking through all the rooms. Running in he looked around before he looked at the closet, opening it he pulled Dallon out and pushed him against the wall before running to Ryan looking at him.
"It's okay,..I'm here." He whispered running his hand gently down Ryan's cheek.
"No!" Dallon shouted grabbing Brendon and pushing him against the wall. "I'll keep you two and fuck your brains out!" He shouted pressing his lips against Brendon's, kissing him deeply and sticking his hand into his pants playing with his crotch.