Everything.

Part Six.

Brendon groaned quietly and tiredly as he woke up, beside Ryan. He smiled and ran his hand through the males hair gently, they weren't going out with each other but they kissed. That was good.
"I can see you like my hair.." Ryan whispered keeping his eyes closed for a second before opening them slowly looking over at Brendon.
"You little lair, you lied of sleeping on me...but yeah your hair is so soft." Brendon smiled.
"Not as soft as yours, i mean yours is just perfect."
"Not as perfect as you.." Brendon admitted.
Ryan gave Brendon the cutest smile ever before he took a deep breath. "So about us, are we like?,...y'know?"
"Well if you want to be mine you can, I mean..um Ryan I do have feelings for you." Brendon admitted once again.
"I have feelings for you to.."
"Well then i guess your my little Ryro."
Ryan smiled and pressed his lips against Brendon's gently.
"Your so cute!" Brendon whispered against Ryan's lips making the male giggle.
"No.."
"Shh.."
Brendon lay Ryan gently on his back, kissing him more but gently and soon sliding his tongue into his mouth.
Oh my holy fuck Ryan, Brendon Urie is kissing me?! His lips are so soft, why are they so soft? Oh god, he's touching my hair. I shouldn't tell him that's a turn on, he'd tease me.
"You like that?" Brendon smirked, breathing in Ryan's ear soon letting out moans.
"Brendon..." Ryan let out a shaky moan, wrapping his arms around Brendon soon running his hands through the males hair.