Everything.

Part Nine.

Dallon had Brendon tied tightly and laid to the bed, he walked over and smiled at him.
"Your sick!" Brendon shouted as he struggled.
"Oh shut up.." Dallon muttered getting on top of Brendon, grabbing his hair. "You'll do as i say, got it?!" He shouted.
Brendon groaned and nodded, "Yes.."
"Good." Dallon smirked while he untied Brendon. "Your going to be mine, not Ryan's and your not allowed to leave this house. Okay?"
Brendon frowned and nodded.
Dallon smiled and pulled Brendon into his arms, cuddling him. It was like he was obsessed, "Now lets kiss.."
"B-"
"What was that?" Dallon growled.
Brendon sighed and kept quiet.
Dallon leaned down and pressed his lips against Brendon's, running his hands through his hair.
Brendon stayed still before he kissed him back and groaned, moving closer to him as he grabbed Dallon's hair. Brendon what are you doing? Ryan is yours..fuck him Brendon just kiss and do everything with Dallon. Yes I'll do everything with Dallon
"Good boy." Dallon smirked, running his hand gently on his cheek. "Your so cute."
Brendon smiled and cuddled into Dallon, before he pushed him to the floor. "You really thought i meant that!" He shouted getting to run to the door.
Dallon got up grabbing Brendon from behind and putting his hand over his mouth, "Were do you think your going?" He smirked.
Brendon muffled as he struggled.
Dallon pushed his hand in Brendon's pants playing with his crotch.
He struggled more, whimpering through Dallon's hand that was over his mouth.
"Your mine Brendon..."