Wild Side

Chapter 1:Like We're Gonna Die Young

Walked into the party it was amped up..a lot of cute guys and girls alaround me music load and the dacefloor packed drink to my left food to my right I'm usually the one who don't dance at parties that just kinda watch her friends dance and be crazy. It for some reason this music made me move and get in there with the rest and then someone caought my eye a boy with bleach blond hair and brown eyes and looking like he is a cally boy...maybe he is...I tooked a breath and I walked torwards him and then a girl with brown hair came and hugged him...he's taken stand down my body said and I backed up and just kepted danceing and after awhile I went to look back to see his face but he was gone and I sighed to myself and I bumpped into someone and I looked at him and he smiled..it was the guy"sorry"I said and he smiled"it's okay...want to dance?"he said"uhh shore...if your girl don't mind"I said"girl?"he said and I pointed to her and he laughed"I work with her and she is just a friend we just wanted to get a break cuz we been working for awhile"he said and I smiled"oh"I said and he smiled and I looked at him"where do u work?"I said"In California...I'm a actor/singer"he said and smiled"cool"I said and smiled"so want to Dance?"he said"yes"I said and smiled and he smiled and we went on the dance floor and we danced everyone was dancing dirty and I bit my lip and looked at him and he smiled and shruged his shoulders"let's make most of tonight like we're gonna die young"I said and he smiled"when u put that way...okay"he said and we danced dirty so dirty that it felt like sex but in dance and he smiled and he kissed my neck and and I blushed I hear his heartbeat to the beat of the drums and he touched my side as we kissed me passionately and it was hard to control exspecially when his body was so close that I felt the magic in his pants and it made me blush and he looked at me and he smiled"look at us we don't even know each others names and we r already all over each other"he said and smiled and I smiled"I'm Aly"I said and he smiled"I'm Ross"he said"now we know each others name...ready to be wild and make mistakes"I said and he smiled"yes"he said and I grabbed his hand and we went deeper in the Dance floor and he smiled and I grined on him and he danced behind and I put by hand behind his head and It was hot and that made it more hard to control and I turned around and faced him and he smiled and I laughed a little"follow me if u want"I said and I went to the back room where couples got freaky in a bed with thick cretins and I went in a empty one and he followed and he smiled"act if it's the last night of your life"I said and he went in the bed with me and we closed the certins and he kissed me and he touched my arm and I looked at him and I tooked off my shirt and he tooked off his over short then his tee and I laid down and I was nervous...but I can tell he was really nervous and he kissed my lips and I undid his pants and he laid down innocent"tell me Ross ever been with a girl..like this?"I said"yes"he said and I smiled and he looked at me and I made out with him..then soon enough all our clothes are off and I smiled and I put him in he kissed my lips again and he moaned"Aly your so tight"he whispered and bit his lips and I did him hard and fast and he felt good inside and he kissed my neck and groped my boobs and then he went on top and went in and did me slowly and it felt good and when we finished we got our jeans and underwear back on and he bit his lip"confession time"he said"oh no I don't like the sound of that"I said and he looked at me"before u I was a virgin...I lied cuz I thought u wouldn't do it with me"he said and I smiled in relief"it's fine sweetie just I hope u don't regret it"I said and smiled and he smiled"no I don't"he said and I smiled"it's getting late...so here's my number"he said and smiled and grabbed my phone as I put my shirt back on"and here's mine"I said sending him a text and he smiled"thanks for tonight"he said and smiled"anytime"I said and kissed his lips and he put on his shirt and then over shirt back on and he looked at me"well..."he said blushing a little"bye"he said and I smiled"bye"I said and he went back to the girl and I went home...maybe one day we will meet again........