Sleepless Nights

Chapter 1:Can't Sleep

a friend once said to me something i didn't believe in...she said"the reason u can't sleep means your soulmate is near"i think she didn't believe it either it was a joke....my friend's name is Alicia but i call her Aly for short and she likes that...she's the wild and daring type...she like tons of celebrity boys well 3 Justin Bieber her hubby she calls him,Ross Lynch her jailbait...cuz she's 18 and he's 17 and finaly Christofer Drew from never shout never her hippy buddy she calls him and i smiled and me...her best friend she would date...if i let her...she flirts sometimes and i kinda flirt back but its all in good fun haha"ugh!"Aly said and plopped on my bed"whats up?"i said and she moaned in pain"everything hurts!and i'm so tired"she said"then go to your room and get a little bit of a napskies"i said and she sighed"i can't"she said"why?"i said"because i want to write in my stories today and i take long naps"she said and i smiled"u need to take a day off of your stories u go on Quotev like everyday go to bed"i said and she looked at me"fine...but if u sleep with me"she said and i looked at her"u know i have problems sleeping"maybe your soulmate is here"she said and smiled"there's only u here"i said and she gave me a smile"haha..."i said and she smiled"kiss me Damon u know u want to"she teased"no i don't"i lied and she looked at me and smiled"just one kiss"she said and smiled and i looked at her"no...i'm so insecure"i said and blushed and she smiled"come on Damon its me...i don't judge"she said and i smiled and kissed her lips and slowly and i stopped and covered my smile and she smiled"your so cute"she said and i blushed"and a great kisser"she said and i got up and smiled"i'm so wired"i said and she smiled"yeah...but your the good wired lol"she said and i smiled..."i'll go and take a nap...u don't have to take one with me if u don't want to"she said and went and i came with her and she smiled"okay lets take a nap together"i said and she smiled"cool"she said and i held her close we were spooning and she took a nap and i couldn't ...i laid there thinking about stuff...cuz my anxiety tooked over...why can't i sleep?.........