What Makes You Think I'll Ever Love You

Chapter 2:The Star -.-

so a couple weeks past and my phone rang it was Alice"hey Aly guess what we got the star come down to the address i'm gonna give u okay"she said"okay"i said and she told me the address and i gave it to Damon and we went to it"good u are right on time"Alice said pushing me in the building as Damon try to catch up"now...we found the perfect guy to be Justin for u...we gonna change his last name in show cuz it will be wired to call him Justin Bieber...u okay with that"she said"yeah it sounds good"i said"so his last name should be...Shor...Justin Shor..how bout that?"she said"its fine"i said and she smiled"it takes time to get use to these things"she said and i nodded my head"so who gonna be my partner"i said"well he's a little late but its fine"so let me tell u the plan...and this one is just a thought okay...its gonna be called ALY...and what happens is Aly can't pick the one guy she wants to be with...Damon...Ross or Justin...so she is kinda giving them a trial...like u date All of them and they know that your dating all of them but the guys fight for u....Damon is the shy boy who keeps to himself...Ross is the party and live life kind of guy...and Justin is funny and silly and just sweet to u....u can't decide which one oh which one...during the series u build relationships between them but going out and gaining trust and experimenting if u know what i mean sweetie"she said"the sex is gonna stay i thought it will be taken out?"i said"well this isn't Disney channel and its also not a porno its like...u know how Degrassi is?"she said"yeah.."i said"its like that...u know what i mean.."she said"yes"i said and she smiled"so how bout it?"she said and smiled and thought about it"its not exactly what i expected but...i don't hate it"i said"great...oh and Ross and Justin r stars still we didn't take that out Damon is like the best friend u fell for still to...its like your stories mixed together"she said"that's really cool"there's gonna be scenes from them and everything....they r gonna be virgins still until well u know...your homework as i like to call it is to pick 1 virgin stilling scene from the many for each of them then rewrite them and send them to me on via email and then we will start making everything the scrips the songs and the moments okay"she said"alright"she said"excuse me"the assistant to Alice said with a nice voice"yes my dear"she said and smiled"Ross Came in.."the women said"amazing what about our Justin..."Alice said"still not here"she said"okay i'll give him a call see if everything is alright and bring Ross over please"Alice said"right away"the women said and ran and got Ross"so Ross said okay"i said"yeah...he liked your work and he is happy to be in this show for u"she said and i smiled and blushed"now when he gets here chat a little be buddy buddy up..."she said and smiled"i'm so nervous"i said"don't worry so much he puts on his pants the same as us"she said and i smiled"your right"i said and pushed my bangs down and she smiled"hey i'm Ross"he said and let out a hand"i'm Aly..."i said and shooked his hand"i'm glad i'll be working with u"i said"same here"he said and put down his bag and sat down"i'm sorry can i fan girl a little"i said and he laughed a little and nodded his head"go ahead u look like your gonna explode"he said and smiled"omg your Ross lynch super cute and super sexy...look at your hair it looks so shiny and just AHHHHH!"i said and he laughed"better now?"he said"yeah...a little still gonna get some getting use to"i said and he smiled"yeah i remember my first time"he said and smiled"so what made u want to do this...its a little more matured then Disney this piece"i said"yeah i know and i just felt like i need to...something spoke out for me...its kinda hard to explain..."he said"how do u think about the way i brought out your character?"i said"u got it right pretty much"he said and smiled"one day we can be friends?"i asked and he smiled"we already r"he said and gave me a pound and i smiled..."alright here's our Justin"Alice said and i stand up and looked and then Harry Styles came in and my jaw dropped and not in a good way...."ello"he said to me with his stupid accent and with his stupid mouth...i said and he looked at me and smiled"Harry read your stories and he said he would love to be your Justin Bieber..."really...u said that"i said"i love your stories Aly its a fans p.o.v. and every fan is dreaming to be with there idol so why not?its relates to a lot of girls out there"he said with his stupid accent"well okay that's nice...i guess"i said and smiled a fake smile"great now get to know each other all of u u guys r gonna be working together for a very...very...very long time"Alice said"very"i said not pleased...we all went out to eat and Harry ordered taco's and i ordered pizza so did Ross and Damon ate a veggie burger cuz Damon is a vegan"so whats which one is your fave out of the three and be honest?"Harry asked and i glared at him"well i've been commuted to Justin for 4 years so i guess Justin but then Ross came out and i liked him a lot too and the Damon who gets me and my best friend came and i just fell for him too...i'm stuck like in the show we are gonna make"i said and Ross smiled"nervous?"Ros asked"very"i said"so r u guys okay for the sex scenes?"i asked i was really talking to Ross and Damon more trying to not even think of being with Harry in that way"a little nervous but i'm shore i'll get over it...hopefully"Damon said"i'm ready for it...i mean we aren't really gonna do it right?"Ross said"no just acting...u use your knee"i said and Ross smiled and blushed"i'm not even nervous...its just how it goes?'Harry said and i almost barfed a little..why him i rather die....after we went back i pulled Damon and Ross to come talk to me"Damon this is crazy why did they pick Harry"i said"whats wrong with him a lot a girls like him"Ross said"its just..."i said"Harry is part on one direction....one direction stole Justin Bieber's fans...And Aly finds Justin Bieber much better then one direction...in her mind they just came to steal precious fans and fellow beliebers from the biebs..."Damon explained and Ross looked at Aly"i just don't like him okay"i said and Ross shrugged his shoulders...what can we do its done he signed up and we can't change that i guess u have to deal Aly"Ross said..."i guess your right"i said and sighed.....