God Help Me...I Might Be in Love With Him

Chapter 1:So Wrong Yet So Right....

I'm not usually the type who gets into a tongue fight with just anyone...i usually cry at night alone so today i was just not caring who it was...i saw a guy with a red leather jacket on with a cool hair cut and a handsome face i drank my first drink of the night and i grew some girl balls and went for it.."hi...i'm Aly"i said"hey i'm Anthony"he said want me to buy u a drink?"i said"uh shore"he said and he looked at me"what u like?"i asked"umm...maybe a coke and rum for now"he said"Coke and Rum here"i said and gave them my money and they made it"so what brought u here?"he asked"loneliness....its so frustrating so...i don't even care anymore...let a random stranger take me and do what they please with me..."i said and gave him his drink"aww don't say that"he said"its just how it is...love is just..not real"i said and sat down and stole someones drink not even thinking if there was anything in it"hey...come with me"he said"okay"i said not caring and he tooked my drink and threw it out..he picked me up over his shoulder and walked me to his car and he looked at me"what your gonna do with me"i said drunk and i bit my lip and he shooked his head"nothing...because i'm not like that...do u remember where u live?"he said"yeah but its in Florida"i said and laughed a little"what? but that's like on the other side of the country"he said"yep it is"i said and smiled and i tooked off my shirt"so do whatever u want with me"i said and kissed him and he pulled away"no...i'll just take u to my place and my roommates and u will sober up tommro and find out what to do later"he said and then i put my shirt back on and i passed out"is she okay it been half the day already..should we wake her up?"another mans voice said"shut up Ian"Anthony said and i started to open my eyes"Aly...Aly?"he said and i woke up and sat up fast"oww...my head hurts so bad"i said and Anthony touched my arm"hey do u remember anything?"Anthony said"yeah i remember everything when i drink i'm aware on what happen until i passed out"i said and he gave me some pain killers and water"who's this hairy guy?"i said"that Ian my best friend and youtube partner"he said"and where Smosh"Ian said"not the time Ian"Anthony said and looked at me"hey Ian get her something to eat okay"he said"alright"Ian said and i looked at Anthony"look i'm sorry...i'm just in a bad place"i said"how old r u?"he asked"i'm 18"i said and he nodded his head"i'll leave before night i promise"i said"no it's okay...u can stay for as long as u like...its just u have to work for it..."he said"what kind of work?"i said"cleaning,doing laundry and those stuff"he said and i smiled and looked at him and i looked at him and he looked at me and i look back and i kissed him again...and he smiled"we shouldn't"he said and i looked down"...but i want to"he said and smiled and i smiled....