Breaking Free

Chapter 1:You & Me

Me and Damon my best friend was laying in the grass looking at the clouds listening to Never Shout Never and I smiled"Christofer Drew is really cool"I said and smiled and I looked at Damon and smiled and one of Never Shout Never's inspiring songs came on it was called The Past and I sang to it not well but I sang it so did Damon and then it hit me"let's do that"I said"what?"he said"let's run away to California u know people there lets go and live there"I said"that's crazy"he said"Christofer did it why can't we?"I said and he looked at me"but what about your dad and your G E D"he said and I looked at him I'll do the GED Online and dad..well dad always said I have to make my own life"I said"and what about me...I don't think I can stay away from my mom to long"he said"your 20 Damon u have to stop living with your mom"I said and he looked at me"okay I'll do it but u better not ditch me"he said"I'll be like glued to u...we do it tonight"I said and he looked at me like I was crazy"tonight?"he said"why wait"I said and he sighed"okay"he said and he called some of his buds and Cyr his buddy said we can stay at his place and that night I packed up and left dad was at work Damon picked us up and we went to the airport and left Florida and went to Cally I laid on Damon's chest and he rubbed my arm and we fell asleep like that..when we woke up we were in California and Cyr picked us up and we went to Cyr's house"I'm so tired"I said and Damon plopped on to Cyr's couch and I smiled"we did it"I said and smiled and laid on the floor and Cyr smiled"good night u guys"he said and I smiled and fell asleep and so did Damon...