Breaking Free

Chapter 2:Cali.forn.I.A

I woke up in Damon's arms and I smiled he is so warm and he looks so relaxed when he sleeps and I slowly got up trying not to wake him but Damon is a light sleeper and he woke up and rubbed his eyes and I yawned and he did too"did u sleep okay"I asked cuz Damon doesn't have a normal sleep schedule and he looked at me"yeah..u okay?"he said lightly like a whisper and I nodded my head and he smiled"I'll make some bagels with cream cheese or butter if u can't eat cream cheese?"I said and he smiled"no it's cool"he said and I smiled and I made him a bagel with cream cheese and then me and we ate and took showers and got dressed and we went for a little walk..now Damon knows his way around but I have no clue so he grabbed my hand as we went to his fave places and I smiled"this is the best idea ever"I said and he smiled and looked at me"so what makes it so different then Florida?"he said"it's just me and u...and of course Cyr..but we make our own rules we do what we want to do"I said and he smiled"yeah your right"he said and I looked at him and he smiled and tried to hide it"what?"I said and he looked into my eyes"it's nothing really...but....it's nice to be with u without your scary dad giving me dirty looks or calling me gay and having u on a tight leash with me"he said and I smiled"yeah it's nice isn't it"I said and he shyly held my hand and I smiled and blushed and then Damon's phone went off and he checked and it was Cyr and Damon called him and Cyr just wanted to know where we went and we told him and he said okay and then that's it and my heart started to beat fast...as I look at Damon and he looked at me"what"he said and blushed a little and he smiled and I kissed his cheek and he blushed a lot"come on"I said and grabbed his hand and we walked some more and he looked at me and smiled and we went to a park near by and we sat on the swings"so when r u gonna search for the girl of your dreams"I said and he looked at him"I want a girlfriend,but I'm in no rush...but if I happen to find her faster then that..then that's how it is"he said and smiled and I smiled"I can't wait to find the one"I said"I want to see what love have to offer...what makes it beautiful?"I said picking a flowers petals"u don't find Love...love finds u"he said and I smiled and threw the stem down"but can it find me faster"I said and he looked at me"it's better to wait for it to happen not force it to come"he said and I looked into his green blue eyes"it drives me nuts waiting"I said"let me put it this way if u wait it out then it's gonna be even better when it comes to u...just take my word on it k"he said and I sighed and I closed my eyes and looked up at the sky"I wish to find love now"I said holding my hands together and hoping if there is a god or whatever they grant my wish"that's not gonna work"he said"how u know?"I said"cuz I tried"he said and bit his lip and I looked at him"says the boy who is telling me to wait for love"I said giving him a smug look"but that's before I realized love can't be chased"he said and looked at me and I looked down"wanna know my worst fear?"I said"what?"he said"it's to die alone no kids no husband"I said and he looked at me"well u won't I promise u that"he said"how can u promise me that?"I said"just take the promise okay"he said giggling a little"okay"I said and he smiled"I'm here for u no matter what ok"he said and I smiled"same for u"I said and he shoved me and I shoved back and then We got up and head back......